My feet can't take the weight and I can't take the pain!!!! Lol

LucyB.

Reaction score
Lately when I'm at work which means I am stood up all day I am in absolutely horrific agony with my feet! They're not swollen they're just unbelievably sore. It feels as if my whole foot is bruised and other than my 45 minute break I have to walk round on them for my whole 8 hour shift! The only pain i can comare itt to Is when I hve had heels on all Night and my feet just cant cope anymore haha.It's so uncomfortable it's all I can think about while I'm at work, sooo painful :( .....Ahh Rant over, suppose my little boy is worth it :) <3

Have you tried orthopedic insoles or differnent shoes with good support? The relaxin your body produces stretches out your feet and the arches can fall which makes your feet hurt if there's no support they can increase shoe size, that's what the physio at one of my classes said anyway.

Noo I haven't tried anything, I just convinced myself it was just something I'd have to put up with but thank u for those suggestions! I'll get some new work shoes and insoles straight away :) thank you xxx

i feel your pain, i have to wear theatre shoes and theyre sooo unbcomfortable x

You should ask for more breaks, I find if I'm on my feet for too long its agony, the only thing that helps is to put my feet up. They have to make allowances for you being pregnant hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back