My EWCM has come at the wrong time.

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
I'm due AF in the next couple of days and I'm getting loads of EWCM, Keep thinking I've come on. I had next to none when I was ovulating :x

it worked out with both my kids hun that i ovulated 3 days before my period which the doctor said is not uncommon thats how come u can still get pg during your period

you can sometimes get more than one patch of EWCM, and most women get some kind of CM just before AF which could be very similiar to EW.

Try not to worry about it :hug:

Thanks, It's just annoying that I only had I tiny bit when I O'd but now I've got loads, this alway's happens :(

its a shame we cant bottle it up eh!

your body will have produced what it needed at the right time, im not sure why we get so much CM just before AF but yeah it can be annoying!

mary70 said:
it worked out with both my kids hun that i ovulated 3 days before my period which the doctor said is not uncommon thats how come u can still get pg during your period

Does that mean you can OV more than once in a cycle? Or that the concencous(sp) that you OV 10-14 days before AF isn't necessarily true? So you could BD around 14 days before AF when really you should be doing it near the end of your cycle?

Although we have a goos sex life anyhow so it's not really an issue for us :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back