My DH...(nothing serious)

tipper

Reaction score
I tell ya, sometimes men are just too stupid for their own good.

My DH is out tonight at a basketball game with one of his buddies, and he had already taken off for the evening by the time I got home from work.

When I got home, I noticed that the apartment smelled like his new cologne I got him for his birthday, so I sent a text saying "Why are you trying to smell good for Jeremy? ;)"

His charming reply...........? "Not Jeremy, it's for the sluts we are meeting there! Probably not funny.....I like how it smells too ya know. It's your turn by the way".

Really now? He should have trusted his gut reaction and realized I would not be amused at all. :shakehead:

And if anyone is curious, the comment about it being my turn is because we play a form of Scrabble together on our iPhones, and it was my turn for a play. I retaliated by playing a word for 60 points. TAKE THAT! :lol:

Last edited:
id of replied with "my bit on the side doesnt like coming over and smelling your cologne so can you spray out outdoors next time" p.s i cant play im a little tied up :lol:

id of replied with "my bit on the side doesnt like coming over and smelling your cologne so can you spray out outdoors next time" p.s i cant play im a little tied up :lol:

That would have been a GREAT reply!!!! :lol:

Lol me and my OH always banter like that. He loves it because his ex was a phsyco and he couldn't even look at page 3 in the sun!

His fave one at the moment is telling everyone bubs is the postmans so you can imagine his face when the postman came to the door a few weeks back and he was chinese!!!!! (Not our usual postie). I almost wet myself laughing!

I would've done exactly what Midnight says lol x

yes we do banter like that too and what a good answer that would have been lol. when i was pregnant with my 3rd i was in hospital for 11 weeks and my husband didn't drive so his friend drove him they went to come in and they said only the dad my hubby said we both could be and there is another lad that was in the gangbang but he not interested and she let them both in. i couldn;t believe it my friend had been there with me all day (lad friend) so she must have thought thats what you think. I tried to explain to midwife he was joking and she said none of my business love. lol so chinese milkman is nothing hehe

When I went to Benidorm with my parents and bro my hubby put on his facebook status "Right, the wife's away, time for the coke and hookers"

my dh likes to call me his little fatty even though im super slim he says its the only time he can call it me lol i just reply with yes but i have an excuse and just look at his beer belly

Lol mine saw.my bags T the doors and said have I finally got rid of you lol. He is a joker. Bless him x x

Lol mine saw.my bags T the doors and said have I finally got rid of you lol. He is a joker. Bless him x x

haha

mine says when i say id love us to do our wedding all over again he tells me he never makes the same mistake twice cheeky bugger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back