My Day! Crazy...

yay! glad shes ok, not long now, i have a feeling shes on her way :pray:

:cheer: :cheer: so glad she is in position :dance: :hug: :hug: about the scare but i bet your so pleased now :D

I am so pleased that everything is ok with you and Evie. I have a feeling that she is on her way too, keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.

Xxx

So glad that Evie is in a great position for you hun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Now come on Evie eviction time is her.. mummy has waited long enough!

Good luck for your consultants appointment (i have one today as well about the same time so will update later)

Take care :hug: :hug:
Kathy x

So glad to hear everyting is ok Dannii and got everything crossed for you for today :D :pray:
Cummon Evie!!!!!!!!!! :D
Love Sarah xxxxxxx :hug:

:cheer: YAY for Evie getting into a good position, not long now Dannii!! Sending you lots of labour dust :D xx

good luck for today danni and lets hope evie stays in the same position!! :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

hope Evie makes her entrance into the world soon xxxx :hug:

Good luck hun :hug: Hope Evie stays in the same position :pray:
She obviously wanted to be the oldest in her class and not the youngest, hoping she makes an appearance soon :hug:

:clap: Well done Evie for getting into position :clap:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: Hope things go well at your appointment today and you get the sweep - or Evie just gets moving on her own! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thank you SO much ladies!! :hug:

Good luck Kathy on your appt too!!

No signs still :lol: She's a madam!! Stubborn madam! x

Fantastic news! Must have been a horrible scare but I'm sure she only did it so you'd find out she's in the right position and be proud of her :D

Hope the appointment today goes really well and you get what's best for you and Evie :hug:

Danni I hope everything's gone ok for you today. I bet you CAN'T WAIT to meet little Evie, it must be so exciting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back