My daily panic

floridagirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Five weeks and four days pregnant and worried sick !!!!!
Since getting my positive test I have been paranoid about loosing the baby like last time (a missed miscarriage at 12weeks), every twinge, ache whatever I panic!! Surley I'll be insane by the time the poor thing is born lol
One minute I try think positive but the next I think that it is best not to get my hopes up.
If only we had a crystal ball :shock:

:hugs: it's hard Hun but try to relax... What will be will be x

I know how you fell, i had MMC at 13 weeks, then i had my little boy a year later. Since him i have had 2 early miscarriages.

The worst for me is the cm (tmi) i constantly feel like af has come and it's all been a bad dream.......

Fx everything will be fine for both of us, i think it's probably normal to feel worried given whats happened before

xxx

I'm feeling the same. Been having cramps for a couple of days and a small amount of spotting off and on 2. Been taking a pg test each morning to check bean is still there and luckily the line keeps getting stronger which has eased me a little. I'm sure I will be fine after the first scan but that is still around 7 weeks off! :-(

I find this site is brilliant for all of my little worries as there are so many wonderful people on here who know what I am going through and make me feel things are normal and are going ok. Without these ladies on the different parts of the forums, I think I would have gone insane with panic by now! xxx

Dont Panic Floridagirl! :) I'm getting daily cramps but I'm putting it down to Fran bedding in. I know its easy to say not to panic but I know what youre going thru and its normal :)

Just because your last one didn't make doesnt mean that this one isn't going to be healthy and continue :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back