Here I go again...do you lose your symptoms if you have a...

Julia

Reaction score
here for a worry again,

Do you lose your symptoms if you have a missed miscarriage? I do not feel like there is anything inside my tummy but my boobs are killing (and very big), sickness went a couple of days ago (but I am 13 weeks) and I did a test yesterday out of panic and it was immediately very dark red (very positive still).

I should be okay?? Can you still get a positive if the baby has died?

Love and panic,

Julia xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 day to go until scan!!!!!!!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

i am sure u are fine hun it is only natural to worry :hug:

Your sickness is probably easing because you're now at 13 weeks. :)

Its natural to worry, I get these thoughts as well but force myself to stay positive. Not easy I know.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow, I'm sure everything will be fine. :hug:

Thanks Mary and Charmed,

I am outside with my DH and little girl enjoying the sunshine...BUT my fear for tomorrow is like a dark cloud over me!!!!

Julia xxxx

I wouldn't worry if I were you. The hormones which have been so out of balance making you feel sick in early pregnancy level out around 12 weeks (sometimes earlier) so you start to feel better. This is the good bit, believe me! I felt the same way as you at this stage but you'll feel much better when you've had your scan tomorrow! Hope you enjoy it

Thanks for your kind words, Sydneysmum.

I also do not have the "tugging" feeling that I did with my first pregnancy...maybe due to the fact my womb is already stretched??

There is nothing I can do at this stage apart from.......wait :? :? :?

Julia xxxx

Hello. :wave:

I can't pretend to know much at all as this is my first pregnancy, but I had terrible morning sickness from week 9 to week 12 and then it totally disappeared (phew!). I had my scan on Friday and everything was fine, even though for about two weeks I didn't feel pregnant at all, so I know exactly what you mean.

I'm sure it's just your hormones balancing out a little and nothing to worry about. Good luck at your scan tomorrow! :)

AMETHYST

Having had a missed miscarriage I can tell you how it felt for me although bear in mind that it is different for everyone.

I found out at 12 weeks that baby had died at about 7. This is obviously a long time for my body not to take care of things on its own. Surprisingly for me I'd felt fairly normal and "pregnant" until about 2 weeks before.

Its difficult to describe but at about 10 weeks I just wasn't feeling anything. I didn't think about it at the time but I can remember going for the scan saying that I hoped it would connect my mind to the pregnancy.

Looking back there were signs that something wasn't right, nothing specific but more the fact that I was feeling "off", both mentally and physically.

But I do remember that when the symptoms stopped, they all stopped. I don't think the absence of one symptom is anything to worry about. This pregnancy I've had some days where I've felt really good, not sick and no sore boobs but have still felt so tired.

Its so hard to stop your mind running away with ideas of miscarriage, I know its never been far from my mind but I try to take one day at a time and so far things have been ok. My boobs haven't been sore really for a few weeks now but I'm still feeling sick so fingers crossed that Tues will bring good news.

I really feel for you because there really is no way of knowing if what's happening right now has any hidden meaning but try and take each day as it comes. If you need anyone to talk to just PM me. :hug:

Aww :hug:
My friend had a missed miscarriage and her symptoms stopped totally! All of them!
I do hope you can stop stressing after the scan!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
It is hard to not worry i know!

Thanks for your replies, girls.

Becky - I really appreciate you sharing your devastating experience with me, it can't be easy to have to write about what you went through. You are so kind... It must be even more difficult for you waiting for your scan but I am sure you will be fine and completely overjoyed when you see your little miracle. Please let me know the outcome and I will post tomorrow with my news!

I suffered a miscarriage with my very first pregnancy but it came away before the scan and I had really bad pain and bleeding (so it was obvious).

Lea m - thanks for explaining what your friend went through. I really will stop stressing after the scan - just need to see little one alive and kicking! You have also said that all the symptoms disappear rather than one or two - this is very reassuring cos my boobs are killing me!!!

Thanks for your support,

Julia xxxxxx

just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow :hug: i am sure everything will be fine :hug:

i have had 4 missed m/c and to tell you the truth i didnt know as all my symptoms were still there, but then again i was getting weekly scans so most of the time the baby had died just a day or so before the scan.

but i dont think pepoles experiences of missed m/c is what you need to hear just now, i know its hard but just take it as it comes and im sure you will see your little one fine and healthy :)

Thanks babydust,

Can't believe you have suffered 4 missed m/c's!!! That is soooooo unfair!
You must feel so frustrated and obviously devastated with each one.

And there's me stressing and moaning about my scan tomorrow and it has never once happened to me (been through m/c but not finding out at scan). It puts it all into perspective.

You are right - there is no point in listening to other people's experiences just now..I need to see for myself that my little miracle is okay (hopefully).

You are so kind in sharing your very sad scan experiences because it is such a personal and emotional event to go through. You are such a brave person just to reply to a post like mine.

I need to pull myself together and think positively about tomorrow. What will be, will be.

Thanks again for your support :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Julia xxxxxxxxx

Hi Julia,

Hope you're doing well :hug: You're probably overcome with excitement right about now! Or all snuggled up in bed dreaming lovely thoughts of seeing your LO one tomorrow!

My symptoms starting wearing off towards the end of first tri too which scared me, but everything was fine! Yours will be too... Believe me, worrying never gets easier and I'm sure it doesn't when LO is here too!

Good luck for tomorrow, your bean will be jumping around like crazy you'll see :D

I'll be popping on to see how everything went :D It's such an exciting time! Savour every moment tomorrow :hug: xx

Just wanted to add my good luck for your scan - sure everything will be ok - will be thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back