Discharge

sasswa

Reaction score
Troops,

Panic panic today - light yellow-brownish discharge. No pain. I know I shouldn't be worried but because of last time I'm just a bit stressed.

I didn't have a shower this morning as I would've missed my train to work, so maybe that's it (gross I know!). Also, got some 'action' on Sunday morning so we were worried after that......

I've spoken to the midwife at the hospital and she said if you're really concerned come to A&E or see your GP, but I think I'll ride it out. I think it should pass by tomorrow.

Anyone else had this around the 9 week mark?

Sass

hi hun,

I had this at 10 weeks, turnt out to be nothing but i know how scarey it can be.

keep an eye on it and contact your midwife or doc if it doesnt stop or gets worse

xx

I also had this at about 7/8 weeks and was nothing I put it down to implantation as its brown its normally nothing to worry about. When I explained what I had to the midwife along with other occasions of being pink when I wiped she immediately wrote down spotting on my notes and never mentioned anything to cause alarm, just keep an eye on it I'm sure all will be fine.

hello, i had that all through my last pregnancy turnd out to be nothing but just keep an eye on it as could be a little infection your gp will prob take some swabs to check but everything will be ok just drink plenty of fluids just incase it is a little infection.

take care

Jean

xxxxx

It's all fine. A few hours later there was nothing. Up this morning and checking and absolutely nothing there......I'm putting it down to being a dirty cow yesterday, hubby said it was probably your body thinking it needed a period (I would've been due a period about yesterday too). All a-ok now.......

Thanks troops.

What your hubby said about your period is quite true for a lot of women apparently - they do have a small 'bleed' when they would have been due on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back