Is anyone else getting this???

Nikki Nakki Noo

Reaction score
Me again!!!!!

Just recentally i have been getting really bad pains in my tummy and back is anyone else experiencing this???

You lot know what im like i panic and straight away i think this is it im loosing the baby!!!

Im so paranoid about it im checking myself every 10 mins to make sure im not bleeding even in the middle of the night!!!

Im also having really bad night mares about loosiong the baby too!!!

Are these pains thoughts nightmares and checking ones self normal or am i going mad????xx

Totally normal on all three hon. Try not to worry x hopefully you'll feel more secure after your 12 week scan. We've all been there, you're not mad I promise!

im now at week 8 and im just starting to relax as i just dont have the energy to waste on worrying about something that myt not happen and if something does il deal with it at the time cramps are normal mine went on till abou week 5 and a hlf and now the creep in every now and again jus try and relax i no its hard i really had to battle with myself to keep calm no my energy is 0 so i jus cnt worry any more lol i think its my body helping me out :hug: :hug:

Hiya! At the beginning I could have sworn I was going to come on any minute, and again when realised was pregnant was really worried that it was a sign baby wasn't happy. But it doesn't seem to be the case at all. I think the worry is perfectly normal. Are you feeling better?

i am always checking my pants :oops: i did the same when i was pregnant with millie. i am such a snail tho i can always feel snail trail coming out :oops: (sorry tmi!) so i'm always checking that that's all it is!

I got tummy and back pains around 10-11 weeks, i read somewere that it may be caused by the uterus getting too big to stay comfortubly (sp?) inside the pelvis so it starts to move upwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back