is it all me :o(

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
me and my partner are going through bit of a rough stage, lately the house has been really messy when i go to work and instead of my bf stayin home to help and do something , he goes to his mums for the day. when i confront him and say he just goes out so he can avoid the cleaning he goes mad and says im nagging him and i shouldnt question what he does.
i am so annoyed for the fact he does nothing for me, i do his washing, cook his tea, clean the house and i wok 25 hours a week. and on MY birthday i cooked him breakfast and was running around after him cause he said he didnt feel well.
This al happened 2 days ago and i have been in the spare room since, and everytime i go to get out the house cause i cant stand being ignored .. i get called a silly w**re and every name under the sun ( i no im not perfect) but he has more horrible things to say to me than good....... so surely he cant love me.
please help feeeelll ssoooo down

My honest opinion, kick his ass out and dont even think about having another baby with him.
I am not in the habit of advising people to break up but you sound like you would be better of without him ,at least you would have one less to clean up after.

Do the cleaning you need to do for you, cook for you, wash for you etc etc, leave him to do his own!!!! if he leaves dirty clothes around jus stick em in a bin bag and leave in a corner. or better still take em to his mums for her to wash, tell her she can feed him as well.

tuck said:
Do the cleaning you need to do for you, cook for you, wash for you etc etc, leave him to do his own!!!! if he leaves dirty clothes around jus stick em in a bin bag and leave in a corner. or better still take em to his mums for her to wash, tell her she can feed him as well.

I agree with this. Do the work YOU need for YOU, but don't do his.
He'll clue in.

This al happened 2 days ago and i have been in the spare room since

surely hes the one that should be in there? I wouldnt put up with it, tell him how you feel and if he doesnt wise up then kick him out :)

:hug:

i agree with laura, definately think twice before you go ahead with another pregnancy, sounds like a spoilt little mummys boy to me. keep your chin up :shakehead:

Good grief...don't have another baby with this man... :shock: He sounds like a complete waste of space. Agreed it takes two to tango, but sometimes, men like that can be just w***ers

I had this with my ex...in the end I just looked after me and my little girl... He used to call me names too... especially when he realised I'd stopped washing his things.... We were also trying for another baby at the time, and well that never happened in the end.... and really it was such a good thing that it didn't.... cos I ended up leaving and eventually met my husband. :cheer: and I couldn't be happier.

Stop looking after him... see how the relationship pans out then... if it's just as bad or worse....then seriously think about whether you want it to work.

definately kick him out, he sounds like a waster to be honest :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back