What the fook did he expect me to say??

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
OH just made a comment about my weight and it really pissed me off :shock:

I know he meant it in a jokey sort of way but Im fooking 15 weeks pregnant and feel shit enough as it is. Suddenly he thinks I'll find a comment about my 'love handles' hilarious.

I havent even put any weight on yet anyway!! I wonder if he would laugh if I made a remark about how skinny he is!

The fooking prick :x

Ahh Kirsty :hug: :hug: :hug: What a knob!!!!! How dare he, does he think you're gonna go through pregnancy the same weight you have always been. Honest men really have no brains sometimes!!! :shakehead:

Oh dear! All men should know by now how touchy we are about our weight especially when your pregnant and more emotional then ever! Kirsty you deffinatly should say something about his weight just to see how he likes it. :twisted:

tell him hes ugly and you will lose the weight

put a laxative in his food and laugh the who day away while he is on the toilet :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

whyslifesobig said:
put a laxative in his food and laugh the who day away while he is on the toilet :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ooh i love that idea mwahahaha :twisted:

make him a pie with dog fiood as the filling lol never tried it but it cudbe good :rotfl:

Awww he said that ages ago, I've forgiven him now :lol:

I'll keep those ideas for next time though :twisted: :rotfl:

:wall: Sometimes I really don't think men and women are the same species.
I don't think he mean't it personally hun. Men just have a more abrupt (and childish) humour than women.
Don't let it get you down. They eventually learn what they can say and what they can't.
I've got a friend that is about 5 weeks in front of me in her pregnacy and she hasn't put on as much weight as me :oops: and I said to my hubbie 'does it really notice how much weight i've put on compared to her' and he said with a smile 'I don't think you've put on any weight that I notice (lie :wink: ) and I don't know how much your friend put on because I don't look at other womens bodies (lol another lie)' I knew he was telling porkers but they were ego friendly ones so I didn't mine. :lol:

Well if anyone ever needs revenge on their man this is the place to come for ideas. You lot are full of ideas :twisted: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

its always good to be ready mmuuuwwwaaaaahhhhhhhh :twisted:

Men lack a sensitivity chip I'm afraid! I stopped asking if I looked ok years ago. I got fed up with him saying "your bellys catch mine up!" But at least I lost mine after a few months!

Hormones and men, bad, bad combination!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back