my clever little princess!

trixipaws

Reaction score
i put millie on the bed on her back while i came on here. i turned around and saw her- on her tummy, holding her head up like a clever girl! i waited to see if she could roll all the way around but she didnt so i helped her. she mightve done if id left her, i dont kno! but i thought she was looking tired from holding her head up all that time so i didnt wait to see.

im pleased she can do this, but im a bit worried to leave the room while shes lay in the middle of the bed in case she rolls onto her front and gets stuck with her face down!

Rolling over already :shock: Wow!

Ryan rolls onto his side but not all the way over yet. Well done Millie :)

Yay!! Well done Millie!!
She might not be able to roll back onto her back yet, libby has been rolling from back to front for a while, she managed back over to front about 4 weeks ago (iirc) then hasn't bothered again until yesterday :roll:

clever little girl!!!! When I put teej on the bed I always put a pillow either side of him so he can't go anywhere!

omg Clever girl.. thats quite early isn't it :D My son is 6 days younger. Can't imagine him doing that. You must be so so excited :hug:

Well done Millie :cheer:

Ellie rolled over rearly early as well. She rolled from front to back, 3 times in a row. Trouble is the next day she couldn't then figure out how she did it. After that she got really fustrated being on her front as she couldn't figure out how to roll again and didn't start doing it again until she was 7 months or so. Now again she seems to have forgotten how.... hmm do you think she is just having us on?

clever little girl!!!! When I put teej on the bed I always put a pillow either side of him so he can't go anywhere!

omg Clever girl.. thats quite early isn't it :D My son is 6 days younger. Can't imagine him doing that. You must be so so excited :hug:

Well done Millie :cheer:

Ellie rolled over rearly early as well. She rolled from front to back, 3 times in a row. Trouble is the next day she couldn't then figure out how she did it. After that she got really fustrated being on her front as she couldn't figure out how to roll again and didn't start doing it again until she was 7 months or so. Now again she seems to have forgotten how.... hmm do you think she is just having us on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back