poor little princess :(

trixipaws

Reaction score
well firstly, millie and i are poorly with man-flu. millie woke up at 5am crying and making sort of dog barking sounds as we have a really dry cough (hers sounds worse than mine :( )

and then about half an hour ago, she fell face first off the arm of the couch :( she landed on the (uncarpeted) floor and on her fall down i think she mightve struck the high-chair with her face :(

she cried and needed a few mins cuddles but she seems fine now- altho she dont look it! :eek: she has 2 raised purple bruises on her cheek- looks like she got a black eye! she looks like a boxer :shock:

aww my poor baby :(

AWWWWWWWWWW bless her ((((HUGS))))
Hope you both get well soon

OH NO!! poor Millie, and poor you im sure it was as traumatic for you to see as it was for her to fall.

hope you both feel better xx

thanx y'all :hug:

she's had a rather unfortunate day really she also trapped her finger in a door later on at my parents' :cry: its heartbreaking heaing real pain crying- its so different to the everyday tantrum crying- its really "small" somehow more like a newborn cry like a weak wailing sound. i held her close and cuddled her for awhile after the door incident and i felt sick it was so traumatic hearing that cry and i felt terribly guilty for not stopping it from happening :(

so she's been "in the wars" today, as my mummy used to say!

she had a close-shave just before bed too when she *almost* fell down the stairs :( she didnt, thank goodness, but u kno what i started feeling really really panicky, in 20 months we've never had any accidents and suddenly on the same day there's been 2, almost 3- i felt like we had an evil curse on us or something, and just couldnt wait to put her to bed where i knew she would be safe from accidents :(

i'm gonna post about the stairs incident separately, because i have some advice for others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back