rolling

trixipaws

Reaction score
millie rolls onto ger front all the time now- as soon as i put her down on the playmat or the bed, she rolls straight onto her front and lifts her head and shoulders up 2 look around. but i still havent seen her roll from front 2 back yet. after i leave her on her front for a while, after a time she gets fed up and cries. what should i do, roll her onto her back myself (this is what i do now) or leave her 2 learn for herself? (this would mean letting her cry) am i supposed 2 b strong and leave her 4 her own good? its upsetting hearing her cry so i dont wanna do it unnecessarily

*edit* shes fallen asleep on her tummy now, bless her! is this ok, can i leave her?

I would leave her hun, just keep an eye on her, I used to turn Libby back onto her back in the night as I would be sleeping too, so not keeping an eye on her & I'd worry as she didn't turn her head, would just be face down in the mattress :roll:

I wouldn't leave her crying to roll (mainly cos I don't like hearing the sobbing either :cry: ) she'll turn back when she's good and ready hun, Libby turned back to front for about 8 weeks before she learnt to go front to back....and even now she doesn't bother with rolling comletely over unless she has to :wall:

I have the other problem, freya will roll front to back but not the other way round, she wont even roll on her side, little monkey!!

Erin used to do that when she was tiny. She absolutely hated sleeping on her back and used to roll herself onto her front. Still to this day don't know how she managed it as she was <2 months when she started rolling back to front in her Moses basket.

I worried every sleep time, but she was strong enough to lift her head up for a while and slept so much better, so I left her to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back