My cats

lol, i couldnt pick one of each! had to have a few to show what they are like!

ive got a persian,who im now allergic too over the past 3 years (shes 15 on the 13th) and her fur goes everywhere. plus cos of my allergy tabs and being told by doc not to take any weve been hoovering twice a day. it wouldnt be too bad but the only thing is ever since ive become preg shes been really clingy to me and i feel guilty cos i think shes grieving too over my dad so feel i have to comfort her, but shes really starting to annoy me and follows me like a lost puppy climbing all over me too. is anyone else experiencing this?x

Good luck keeping cats away from baby one of mine is constantly with M as she is very maternal and wants to look after her. Cats aren't allowed in M's bed obviously and i make sure i hoover a few times a week and wet dust. I;ve had no preblems with M and we have a history with astmah so far so good. Burmese are the best btw :) x

but shes really starting to annoy me and follows me like a lost puppy climbing all over me too. is anyone else experiencing this?x

I know I'm not pregnant now but when I was I had the same problem, it even got as bad as one of my female cats warned off the others about coming to close to me. I have a boy and two girls.

You lot are making me want to post pictures of my babies now. I will but when I get on pc tomorrow or Sunday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back