My boobs are going to explode!!!! (TMI warning)

evemarie8

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just wondered if this is hapening to anyone else...

I haven't noticed any difference in my boobs up untill now (apart from some itchyness), they have always been pretty big so I haven't seen any size change or anything. But today they have started to hurt like mad. Literally so painfull I can't keep still or stop messing with them. I feel like someone has put bulldog clips on my nipples :oops:
As usual I am stuck at work so it's getting a little embarassing, fumbling around trying to relieve them from the pressure of my bra!!
Anyone know why this would come on so suddenly??

Evie x

I had this early on when I was preg. And my boobs are on the larger side too :oops:

Sounds silly.... but when you get home, get those cooling pads that you get for your head for when you have a migrane and put them on, helped mine loads!!

I also had really bad itching of them too, use baby lotion for that!

Hope it helps!!

evemarie8 said:
I feel like someone has put bulldog clips on my nipples :oops:

:rotfl: i'm sorry i don't mean to laugh at your pain but that has to be the funniest comment ever!
I wonder if i will get this then cos i haven't noticed much of a size change either, and have only occasionally had the itchiness.
My boobs are a 32DD, not sure if this is considered big tho?

Its my nipples, they are so itchy :rotfl: don't know what to do with them!

Hi

Im sure it will go away soon :hug: mine lasted what seemed forever but it did go away
Katrina

I don't have that pain but I did have a real pain across the top and right along to my armpits which kicked off when I was 2 days late. It's still there now (over 2 weeks later) and they have got bigger (I was already a 34E so didn't really think they could get much bigger :wink:

Can't offer you any advice, but I do sympathise.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sorry to laugh..... it's just last night when i got home from a really busy day, My boobs where hurting and burning hot. As they have grown and got very heavy....
Well.. :rotfl: :rotfl:
My partner had just washed his hands in cold water and i told him to lift them for me....... :shock: :) it was great....he jumped to it too :lol: the cool hands helped heaps, the support was wonderful and it was one of the few occassions recently i have let him touch them. :wink:
I know mothercare do a nice easy support bra for bedtime if that helps anyone....
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

madam bully said:
Its my nipples, they are so itchy :rotfl: don't know what to do with them!

:rotfl: My O/H gave me an old worn out toothbrush to scratch them with :oops: bit embarrasing to admit but it worked better than a hairbrush (my previous form of relief). I have tried every manner of cooling them down but scratching really is the only answer, you just have to know when to stop or you could make things rather nasty and sore!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back