my birth pool updated with NUDE piccy oolala

Wish I had the confidence (and the body) for a picture like that. Very beautiful :) Cool pool. I want one.

wow! you look fab. Great pool too :D Even the midwife aint seeing my fat bits :lol:

Thanks ladies...you do make me giggle...but not half as much as i make you lot do it would seem :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :D

Really glad it may have inspired you to get a pool too :D :dance:

Hi Natural Mamma,

You look fab! I had that birth pool (think I had the one with the step, so it might be the bigger one) and loved it. I found the sides sturdy (if a bit difficult to clamber over when getting out to be examined though - I'm only 5'3"!)and it really roomy and comfy.

My birth story is in my sig, but I had a fantastic home birth - good luck with yours.

Valentine Xxx

that pool looks great, same to you too.
No need to be embarrassed of our bodes. ppl at work think im bonkers going swimming in a bikini :roll: Why not show off a perfect bump 8)

i agree, you look beautiful, and if you've got it.....

hiya ive snook in from 2nd tri he he he

u luk fab and so does ur pool!!!!

we live in a flat with the worst hot water system ever and i was worried about having the hot water to fill a pool, we are going to get one and do a trial run like u :D

looking good natural mamma! 8)

Love your pool too :) does it take up alot of space?

No not really the room its in is tiny...you need about 2m by 1,5m for it,,,go on get one you know you want to :D

natural mama- i have a question thats been playing on my mind- how natural is a water birth? :think: now im not against it in fact my midwife recommended it to me but i'm not sure it goes with my instinct to get in water when having a baby...arent there some tribes who dont let pregnant women in water at any stage , (in case they give birth to a mermaid or something :shock: )

but then again we came from fishes and all that...and the baby's in water now...

i really dont know where i stand on it but interested to hear why you feel its the most natural....

ohhh not fair, someone else without a strech mark in sight.

you look fab.... biatch! :rotfl:

Looking goood lol :wink: The great thing is that you can put it in the garden after and use it as a paddling pool! :D

how much do birthing pools tend to weigh with the water in? I want one in the kitchen but OH says the floor won't take the weight, the kitchen floor is about 5ft above ground level, OH can walk around under there stooped! The rest of the downstairs is about 3ft above ground level.

It says around the same weight as 8 to 10 people give or take...so if your kitchen floor doesn't collapse with that many people in its unlikely to with a birth pool. Also corners have more joists and are the best place to put it if your unsure. My cottage is 300yrs old and the floor is bearing up not a creak......THIS IS THE MINI POOL WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!! :eek:

thanks for that :D It doesn't sound too heavy to me but he's still saying 10 people stood in the same spot would be too much for the timber floor of the extension. Maybe he's just using it as an excuse.
He wants me to go to the midwife unit and use their pool cos 'it's free and someone else cleans up the mess' :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back