my birth pool updated with NUDE piccy oolala

Natural mamma

Reaction score
I live in a tiny cottage with a crappy hot water system (ancient)...I bought one of those eco mini birth pools with cover and electric pump to inflate deflate (took 7mins)..... :D We did a practise run yesterday and its fab...REALLY fab... :cheer:
It stayed hot for hours (4 in total before adding a bit more hot lkie a kettle full to keep it at 39 degrees or so) we had it filled with the aid of pans of hot water in 2.5hrs...my other half got in too and we are both quite small and i reckon i could birth with him in it too...The sides despite being filled with air were really solid and i could put all my body weight against it (12 ish stone at present)
I did have to move some furniture out of the room to make room, but hey its functional.

I am so impressed with this bit of kit highly recommend it :cheer:

Sound really cool - can you post a pic??

My OH took some of me in it so will get him to put them on my P.C when he gets in....How are you feeling...still getting pains...?

i look slightly odd in this but its cos i'm totally blissed out...not on drugs ! :shock: Sorry if my nakedness offends anyone
img1084mc3.jpg

PMSL i wasnt quite ready for the nude photo :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Get a fig leaf on that!!!!! :rotfl:

Looks great though, can you recommend a site to buy one from? and what sort of price are they?

:shock:

Great your pleased with it but wasn't expecting a full frontal!

wish i looked that good :rotfl: :rotfl:
not a stretchmark on u!!!!

:shock:

ok wasnt expectin that lol

it looks quite big actually.. looks like a paddeling pool sum ppl use thous 2 dnt they :think: im nto having a home birth but myt have 1 in the future :D

Kimbo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 20:55 pm Post subject:
wish i looked that good ROTFL ROTFL
not a stretchmark on u!!!!

They do call me miss elastic :rotfl: :rotfl:

And i do have stretch marks but the camera is kind.

It looks fabby (as do you, no fair!!). We live in an old place too and while I think I've opted for hospital I would still like to have something similar for early stages as there's no way I'll be able to get in and out of normal bath!

squig will love this :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: might make her pop :rotfl:

Kimbo said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Naa she's off drinking brown sugar at the moment... :rotfl: Dying to see if it works!

awww i think it a nice pic, and u do look glowing with ur pregnancy!!!

Your birth pool looks fab.

You look like a water nymph in there :D

KJL said:
Kimbo said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Naa she's off drinking brown sugar at the moment... :rotfl: Dying to see if it works!

tick tock... :rotfl: :rotfl: Its not as nice as it sounds I want to add :puke:

And I have a picture of my shaved pussy on off topic so... :moon: :moon: :moon:

hey, i ventured in from 2nd tri to see what was happening and i didn't expect that!!!!
LOL
But wow you look so well and blooming!!
And such a cool pool!
i may have to copy and get me one of those!

midna said:
oi oi .. 8) ...screw babylicious she dont put out as good as natrual mamma .. off to print and get busy :wave:

:lol: :lol:

Fab pool and what a brave pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back