MY BABY IS ONE SOON!!! Best baby toys help???

MamaJay

Reaction score
Ok soooo.....my Lo is 1 on the 26th of August and i am stuck on what to get her!
So far ive thought of a Trike and an activity cube...
Can people give me some ideas of toys your baby likes?

Last edited:
My lg loves her beatbo robot, wooden teaset ( minus biscuits as too small) football ( kids colourful one) one of those pink plastic rocker things.

My lg loves building things with duplo or megabloks. Mostly loves hitting the tv with a duplo block though haha

Oh and puzzles as in the ones you put in the spaces rather than proper ones x

My lo got a beat Bo for his 1st birthday and he plays with it loads. He's also got an activity table which is very popular (he's had this a while). Other birthday toys were toot toot vehicles and a toot toot dog house which he particularly likes and a slide for the garden x

I would also recommend beat bo. He is great. We also got bought a laugh and learn chair... think it is Fisher price. My lo is now 14 months and loves the happyland stuff too from elc. X

Im so clueless as to what to get too. I got my lg a tent, from argos an activity garden center, a crawl around car... sounds boyish i know �� then a wee roll and glow monkey. Anything that moves, lights up and is extremely loud she loves haha!

We went for a little slide and duplo blocks. He also got some puzzles and his first set of crayons with a colouring book.

My little girl was 1 five days before Christmas so we had to come up with even more ideas! She got a water table for the garden from her grandparents and clothes from other family. Then from us a baby annabel with cot and pram (both wooden) and a tea set. So she is 20 months now, the water table was a total hit and she loves her dolls and we now have 6 lol! But she is really quite tomboyish in behaviour so also loves building, like stacking absolutely anything so has wooden blocks, tons of Duplo, the wooden puzzles, and pop up tent. She also went crazy for cleaning around the time her brother was born (she was 15 months) so she has a mop, broom set etc and sainsburys do a little Hoover that lights up and spins glitter while it works which she loves.

For my little boy I was recommended the fisher price garden activity centre (Amazon sell it) and little tikes car, trucks etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back