Is it time to do see the doc? Unsure what to do.

XXXKIEZXXX

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Iv recently found out that im pregnant again and im guessing im about 5 - 6 weeks gone. The reason im unsure is because i miscarried last month and have had no period in between.
Part of me is really unsure what to do. Should i go to the docs? But then will i be wasting their time in case the same thing again happens or do i go so they can monitor me more???
I know it may seem like a bizzare question but i honestly dont know what to do. Im frightened in case the same thing will happen again, and if i go to docs and arrange midwife etc etc then am i going to eng up having to cancell them again if i do miscarry.

Answers, advise, and tips much appreciated.

Thanks xxx

I felt exactly the same as you with this pregnancy as I m/c last year! The advice I give everyone is try to relax as much as poss, cut down on caffine, take folic acid! Hope everything works out ok x x

Hi Kiez, I would book an appointment with the docs, most surgerys ask you to see them before a midwife, and they may want you to have a dating scan in a few weeks if you don't know your LMP, then this may give you a date so you can use to book in with the midwife. I had a missed Mc in march and then fall after one period and my cycle has turned out to be way out on the one when I fell again. Just because you have had a mc , pls don't think you are wasting the docs time, they are there for you whenever your pregnant and not. Let us know how you get on X

Thanks.
Well I went this morning and i have an appointment at hospital on Friday for an EPU scan. Hopefully il get to see my little baked bean and can start to relax then make an appointment with the midwife.
Im going to try not to stress until then as it was at this point last time when I MC.

Keeping my fingers crossed xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back