Is it too much to ask!

:shock: omg wrong time of night to read this thread! lol. I could eat and eat tonight! I ate a whole victoria sponge last week :oooo: it wasn't toooo big. And oh chocolate eclairs...

Pos that gu desert looks goooood! I so nearly bought one from Tesco earlier too weirdly. Might have to give it a go.

I was just looking at the emoticons to see if there was one that summed up how I feel right now reading about all the food. The best one was an image that reminds me of how I feel about myself right now - tits and belly...sigh!

:holly:

There should really be a drooling one though! ;)

xxx

I had apple tart that we bought in France. With some cream. Ohhh was heaven! Must admit, since being pg I've not fancied chocolate as much? Not like me at all! Lol. Imglad you oh went and got you your cola n choccy Hun!xx

i know the bloke who owna the Gu company....i remember when he was just starting it :D

nope...lol...i dont know him that well...he was one of my customers ...tht sounds dodgy...ha ha

i'm a mortgage advisor not a prostitute...lol
xx

nope...lol...i dont know him that well...he was one of my customers ...tht sounds dodgy...ha ha

i'm a mortgage advisor not a prostitute...lol
xx

Well that's your story and you're sticking to it looooool.

Actually if you said he was one of your 'clients' I would have been suspicious.

ha ha....yeah clients sounds worse doesnt it...lol

xx

Samsgirl u know the most important person on the planet and u only mention it now?!

That dessert was to die for and only £1.64 in tesco at the moment! Happy days :) xx

yummy......

:)

what am i craving today...hmmmmm.......who knows..

Just reading my preg book and one of the desserts it suggests is lemon tart..now I want one AND my book told me to have it so it's fine, have to pop to the shop later :) xx

I'm going out soon, is orange aero on offer in places? I need to hunt one down.

Yep NK it's £1 in my local costcutter and in tesco, I'm pretty sure it's everywhere at the mo! :dance: xx

NOM NOM NOM! I'll chance my arm at Morrisons on the way home then (we're going out for sunday lunch yipee!). Teso will be my backup plan if I fail at Morrisons.

i have just watched a woman on tv give birth to an 11lb 12 baby at home with no pain relief!!!!

omg...we can do this ladies...we can do thia...lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back