Is it too much to ask!

Omg I really want cake!!! I found out that I apparantly have gall stones yesterday though and now have to stick to a strict fat free diet :cry: I actually want to cry! And eat an eclair!! lol or some chocolate! xx

i need a victoria sponge...now...with proper fresh cream...lol

ooh asda do mini individual ones of them, i just walked past some in the store :)

How mean!
My OH did something similar when I was in tri2. I was craving something and he wouldn't go and get me any :( I was in bits! xxx

lol sorry really couldnt resist playing devil's advocate, if its any consolation after eating my tea i cant fit my eclair...

i have my victoria sponge with fresh cream :) xx and yes bev it is your fault but i still luv ya! ha ha :D

I swear I didn't just eat half....
5221b1f2-3831-15da.jpg

MrsMc you've got me wanting some diet coke now!!!! Haven't risked anything fizzy for a while - i'm scared of the heartburn!!! Think i will get hubby to pick me sum up on his way home from work at 10! It's a risk but i am willing to take it!!!!lol

p.s. your caked looked yummy!!!

Lolsorry dee! I used to drink gallons but since I got pregnant have cut back lol

good for him! Oh and BTW in my opinion chocolate has become wwaaaayyyyy more expensive than cola.

well i had my chocolate fix, after dinner me and OH had GU chocolate souffles and i can tell you they were amazing!!!....

photo (33).JPG photo (35).JPG photo (36).JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back