• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My baby girl is hear!

Rnicholls

Reaction score
well my waters broke at 4.30 am on 21/07/11, i woke up hubby and told him but i had no pains so decided to just go back to sleep, got woken again at 6.30am with more waters and then the pains started, but only like mild period pains....
rang my mum and told her wat was happening and arranged for hubby to drop me over there so he could go off to work ( hes self employed so could come back if i needed him, and i didnt see the point in him missing out on work if it might be ages away still )
so got to my mums at abiut 8am, pains gt stronger and i had a show and was still loosing water, rang hospital and they told me to go in.
arrived at hospital at 10.30am got put on the monitor, they said they would keep me in as bby didnt allways like some of the contractions. they examined me at 10.45 and said that i was 4 cm dilated, i was very happy and thought it would go nice and quickly from hear on!!
i went down to canteen for sothing to et with mum and contractions were only getting stronger! hubby arrived at hospital at 12.45, they transferrd me to delivery suit at 5pm and i had some gas and air which i didnt really like as just made me feel really drunk and light headed! they gave me a ball to bounce on and then the contractions really started!! was soo painfull!!! i had a bath to try to help with the pain but it didnt really help so bk to the bed i went with the gas and air, i didnt want any other pain relief.......i had a examination at 8pm and i was only 5 cm!!! i was so upset as i was in pain for that long and all for 1cm! i asked for pethodine as i couldnt take the pain and it knocked me out, i only came around wen i had a contraction but was still really painfull! at 11ish i was 9cm and in agony, i kept asking for a epidurel but i had gone to far to have one, then finlly at 12 i was 10cm!!! they told me to start pucshing, at first i was doin it all wron gthne i gt the hang of it, i couldnt get her out and then they discoverd only my back waters had broken i still had my front waters and a membrane over her head so they had to brake my front waters! i kept pushing i wernt allowed any gas and air nt even in between =( i couldt get her out she kept goin bk up so i had to have injections down there to numb me for a cut, the midwife caught me with a injection aswell and i swelled up dwn there! they had there hands in pulling my legs were up on the stirupps! they sed if she didnt come soon id need help, but finally she came out! shannon was born at 1.32am 22/07/11 weighing 6 lbs 9 she has loads of dark hair and is percet in every single way! it was the worst experience of my life but was worth all the pain xxxx
229780_10150241971816491_502941490_8081841

set

Congratulations Hun xx

Congratulations :) I can't see the pics but I bet she's lovely xx

OOohhh congratulations and thanks for sharing your story!! Well done x

Congratulations! Glad she arrived safely, even though you didn't have the greatest of times. She'll be worth all the pain though I'm sure x

Sunnyb xxx

thanks everyone, i cant seem to get the pictures up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back