My baby boy...

frangelle

Reaction score
You'll have to excuse the state of the pic, dont have a scanner so had to take a photo of a photo!!!

This is my baby boy all curled up in a ball :D

CalamityGem said:
Frangelle he looks adorable... all curled up nice and cosy!

ta hun, and he's got a nice little nose by the looks of it, not like my big honker :lol:

Thats the only time he was still, the rest of the time he was going mad, hehe!!!

Any one else get the idea that you can tell your babies features by your 5 month scan :lol:

Your LO looks so content and relaxed!

Congrats xx

Josephine_Beth said:
Any one else get the idea that you can tell your babies features by your 5 month scan :lol:

Your LO looks so content and relaxed!

Congrats xx

Previous to this still he was trying to kick and punch the ultra sound equipment away, though :lol: #

Does he look big for 20 weeks only kieran was much smaller than this on the 20 week scan :shock:

Awwww congratulations hun. Its a lovely pics x x x x

He's a sweetie, having a nap or just turning somersaults?!

Okaasan said:
He's a sweetie, having a nap or just turning somersaults?!

He was definately awake, he rolled over , little fidget he was!!! Arms and legs everywhere!!!

aww cute pic . he was prob like u want pics mummy i'll give u some posing positions :)

Does he look big for 20 weeks only kieran was much smaller than this on the 20 week scan :shock:

Lovely pic. Perhaps he's going to be an 11 lb'er!!!!! :shock:

alfie said:

Lovely pic. Perhaps he's going to be an 11 lb'er!!!!! :shock:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
ohmann.gif

Does he look slightly big to you? or normal size?

Honey don't worry he looks a nice normal size, doesn't look big to me at all. How heavy was Kieran? Second babies are normally slightly heavier, mine were 8,8 and 8,13 so I'm looking at over 9 this time :shock:

xxxxxx :hug:

alfie said:
Honey don't worry he looks a nice normal size, doesn't look big to me at all. How heavy was Kieran? Second babies are normally slightly heavier, mine were 8,8 and 8,13 so I'm looking at over 9 this time :shock:

xxxxxx :hug:

Over 9 :shock: Don't envy you!!!!

Kieran was 7lb 2oz, so not too big!!

So this is your third child? Did the second labour go quicker/ easier than the first?

blimey yes! Really quick labour. The first bit wasn't too quick from the first twinges at 9pm at night to then when they got close together about 5am then it went quickly from there - got to hospital at 5.45, he was born just after 6. It was a much easier labour, still hurt a little :rotfl: but not as bad as the first time and much easier simply because it was quicker. Coped fine with just gas and air.

xx

alfie said:
blimey yes! Really quick labour. The first bit wasn't too quick from the first twinges at 9pm at night to then when they got close together about 5am then it went quickly from there - got to hospital at 5.45, he was born just after 6. It was a much easier labour, still hurt a little :rotfl: but not as bad as the first time and much easier simply because it was quicker. Coped fine with just gas and air.

xx

Did you find the contractions more painful than the pushing?!!! I'm dreading the pushing, I hated it :?

Yes, the contractions were pretty bad, i think you remember how much the birth bit hurts from last time but you forget the intensity of the contractions, it seems never ending. I didn't find the pushing too bad, obviously it hurt but i think i only had to push a few times. The pelvic bones and all your insides never quite go back properly after the first time so they move apart easier - its definately easier. I'd rather do the birth bit than the stiches any day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back