My baby boy...

alfie said:
Yes, the contractions were pretty bad, i think you remember how much the birth bit hurts from last time but you forget the intensity of the contractions, it seems never ending. I didn't find the pushing too bad, obviously it hurt but i think i only had to push a few times. The pelvic bones and all your insides never quite go back properly after the first time so they move apart easier - its definately easier. I'd rather do the birth bit than the stiches any day!

I was frightened to death when they said I had to have stitches, I begged them not too!!! But they didn't listen :roll: :rotfl:

You'll probably need them again, scar tissue tears much easier than normal skin. First time i had a doctor do it as it was so bad - that was hell on earth, hence me waiting nearly 5 years to do it again. But last time the midwife did it and I told her how worried about it i was, she was great, gave me the local then waited until it worked which is a novel idea. Obviously it was still horrid but nowhere near as bad as the first time. I really have no idea why i am doing all this again!!!! :roll:

alfie said:
You'll probably need them again, scar tissue tears much easier than normal skin. First time i had a doctor do it as it was so bad - that was hell on earth, hence me waiting nearly 5 years to do it again. But last time the midwife did it and I told her how worried about it i was, she was great, gave me the local then waited until it worked which is a novel idea. Obviously it was still horrid but nowhere near as bad as the first time. I really have no idea why i am doing all this again!!!! :roll:

Did the doctor not give you anasthetic??!!

Yes 4 lots!! I still felt it all. The midwife said she probably didn't wait long enough for it to kick in! She kept saying "I can't do it if you flinch!" I very nearly killed her :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back