pictures of chick

hayley

Reaction score
Here's my pictures of chick... they are a photo of a pictures - so not the best... also the baby was curled up in a ball so couldn't get a side profile.. but they did get a picture of the hand, spine and face front on..

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

i'll try and get them done better and re-send later!

Aaaah Hayley they are lovely.. wow.. can see Chick so clearly.. how thrilling!!!!!!!!!

Do you find yourself just constantly looking at them in amazement.. how lovely.. really does look so baby like now!!

xx

Hi,

Lovely scan pics!!! It's lovely to see how much they have grown since last scan!

Amy xx

Blimey, is that a hand in the second one??? Even though it is a photo of a photo, it is still so clear!

Fantastic pictures!

Wow they are brilliant pics. So clear as well. You must be ecstatic.

Nikki

Wow hayley they are lovely and clear, congratulations I bet you are delighted all is well. I am sorry that DH didn't get to see little chick but at least all was well.

Xxx

Ahh, they are so cute. The hand looks amazing and the way he/she is curled up is so lovely.

Are you tempted to have a 4D scan later on?

Thanks girls... the pictures are not the best.. my scan is really clear but i haven't found a good way of getting them on here.... how did everyone else do it? can they be photo copied or scanned?

Yes the hand picture is lovely... you can see every bone and nuckle...

its such a relieve - i feel like i can relax and enjoy my pregnancy at last... enjoy geting bigger..

good luck to everyone having their 20 week scan soon...x

Awww hayley ... they are fantastic :D:D:D

Can't wait for my scan now!!! they really are gorgeous pics!!!

awww hayley they are fab :D most people scan them and then use something like photobucket.com to get them on here xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back