my art work

evie_smith

Reaction score
yes i made him, this reborn doll weighs in at just over 7lbs this is my first attempt so be kind x x . . . . . .

DSCF2173.jpg

DSCF2161.jpg

DSCF2155.jpg

DSCF2157.jpg

DSCF2158.jpg

DSCF2167.jpg

DSCF2168.jpg

what do you think? it took me 3 days to make 7 layers of paint and put each hair individually on his head all veing vantied individually on the body to make a realistic baby look x

his head is also weighted so you have to support it like a real baby and all its limbs are weighted too x

Wow wow wow :shock: thats amazing hun :) Very well done :hug:

thankyou!!!! im so proud of him i know he is only a doll but he is so kissabel had to put him up as i get broody holding him lol x

Are these the ones that you put in the oven to warm them so you can mould their features?

you can get them like that yer there are dif ones of them if you mould thier faces its done with a head as a sencil and then you put them in the oven to set this is only my first one so i havent got that far yet lol you out them in the oven to set each layer of paint tho x

Ah right. Are you doing them to keep or sell? :)

Oh wow... that's your first attempt?! He looks absolutely amazing!

awwww, i love his red hair, makes me want my ginger bubba here already!

thanks ladies :) im making them to sell just so i can afford to make another one i had such good fun making him!! Cost a bit of money tho so as long as i make my money back i will make another like a hobby - couldnt call it a job as i would pocket no money haha promised myself if i did pocket any money i would put it up so my kids can afford to ggo to uni when they are older :) x

I saw a program about a woman in the US who bought shed-loads of these baby-dolls...had birth certificates, everything, and paid an absolute fortune for them too (made to order -hair, eyes etc...) One had one made from a photo of her own child as a tiny baby too - was very cool.

So lifelike - definitely an arty-person, aren't you? (Jealous as I'm about as creative as a mud-slide) Really life-like! :yay: Good luck in selling him on!

aww thankyou - yer im looking into making one like my kids when they were younger as they looked exacally alike to keep - its slow selling them atm everyone has said coz of christmas and the resession x

thankyou i took him round my mates and round the creche i take the kids and people throught it was a real baby made me happier till i handed it over to them lol

im making another one soon eeeeeee!!! any ideas on hair colour ect . . . eye open or closed this time??? x

thats amazing mrs !! my mum has a coouple of life like baby dolls and im sure she pays bout 200 for them and urs are wayyy better!!!!!! get them on ebay!!! ;) ur talented mrs i was gonna put up my doodles but i cant lol u ll make them look like shit!!!! xxx

aww im sure ther not shit! a woman bought it for £50 its slow on ebay atm i wanted at least 200 forit but i thought it would go for more than that bit gutted but i told her im waiting for her money to clear into paypal firsrt anjd she has put a hold on it and its going to take 21 days to clear noe god knows how much she thinks its worth - much more than 50 to make but hey ho . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back