I did it I did it I did it!!!!!

Ah wow that's amazing!!! Raw talent x

oh my gosh, that is so beautiful!! i thought it was a photograph in your signature and then i read your post and im gob smacked!
im so impressed, you're an amazing artist!
good luck with your next assignment! xx

awe evie that is soooo cute! where did you learn to do them? and approx how long did it take to make?

thankyou hun its took years of practising and techniques years back i was on stick mem haha! did you see the link on page 2 its got others pics :)

wow thats great/fantastic you should start selling them, i really want one :( lolx

awe evie that is soooo cute! where did you learn to do them? and approx how long did it take to make?

3 days just went off by hand of what i thought i should do with dif painting techiques i had found during thr years and it works out ok :)

wow thats great/fantastic you should start selling them, i really want one :( lolx

i dop sell them its my new career they are weighted to fit a 7lbs weight so feels like a newborn if you want them its £500 just give me details of what you would like me to do for you x

i dop sell them its my new career they are weighted to fit a 7lbs weight so feels like a newborn if you want them its £500 just give me details of what you would like me to do for you x

:shock: £500 i aint even got that money lmao.
Although when i eventually get some money saved i might be able to afford one in years to come so make sure your still doing them when i need some :D :oooo: lol x

am very impressed hun...it's getting my creative juices flowing now! don't think i'm good enough to do a doll but i enjoy drawing, painting etc like you...x

i love painting drawing and everything my hubby calls me his little hippy coz im at peace with mother earth hahahahah - althtough im not sure what this has to do with arts haha!! i think its cos he sees me a a free soal hahahahaha!!!!! yes look at the pics"!" they took me ages to re dress and dress again ghahahahaha!!! omg im sooooo tipsy!!! lol cant wait to do another one!

if she replied in the time you were writing your last reply it wont let you. if that makes sense

ah yes it does it let me now haha i like givbing out thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back