Few more pics of babys ALMOST finished nursery :D

Baby&i

Reaction score
I still have a few bits to put in like our new pink shag rug, the babys pushchair and carseat, cradle, bouncy chair ect.. but what do you think?? :D next time i post it will be all done and ready for baby in third tri :shock:
babysroom012.jpg

babysroom013.jpg

babysroom014.jpg

babysroom008.jpg

babysroom009.jpg

babysroom004.jpg

babysroom010.jpg

babysroom005.jpg

looks lovely!!!
Love the art work, think its fab!! :D

baby will be snug as a bug in there :cheer: :cheer:
xxxxxxxxx

wow thats really beautiful.

Our back room (hopefully soon to be the nursery) is still full of rubbish you can only just walk into it. Going to try and sort through a few things this afternoon.

You've really inspired me to get a move on. Thanks.

Grace xx

aww no probs, i as just getting on with it all as we moved and i was dying to get in there :wink: its right accross from our bedroom at the top of the stairs so i can see it every morning and night and have a little peek exites me a little hehe :D

looks fab. Did you paint the tree, monkey and giraffe free hand or have you got stencils? It really looks great. Cant wait to start mine but I think the baby will be arriving before the nursery is done.

corr your organised!!! It looks lovely!!

I love the hand and foot prints pictures. I may be nicking that idea :wink: :D

That looks so lovely! I love the murals they look great - I think I might copy you! lol - 1 suggestion though - get yourself some blackout lining for the curtains!! :lol:

carlyr874 said:
That looks so lovely! I love the murals they look great - I think I might copy you! lol - 1 suggestion though - get yourself some blackout lining for the curtains!! :lol:
Yes diffinately will be doing that ;) as i said its not quite finished yet i have a blackout blind to install yet! i had one with my DD and they are deffo a life saver for a few extra :sleep:
and yes i did all free hand :D no stencils just went with the flow. i love the handprints too she really wanted to help i thought it was really nice touch! and i spent like $5 -about 2.50- on those ;)

Oh, the only cheating i did was the stickers on the ceiling i stuck on after i painted the sky, and the butterflies and leaves were paint stamps :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back