I HAVE ARRIVED :D

Baby&i

Reaction score
Hello ladies, just thought id pop my head around the door :wave:
iv just come off my honeymoon today and was thinking of you all yesterday getting exited to meet you ;) well.. hello! i hope your all having a lovely pregnancy and congrats to us all :cheer: heres a few of our wedding pics if any of you are interested and also today i came home to a big exiting box from ebay.. MY DOPPLER! i have been waiting for it for a whole month! yay to finding little bubs heartbeat 5mins after tearing the box appart! haha! :dance:

xxx Love to all

married5.jpg

married4.jpg

married2.jpg

married.jpg

Baby&i said:
Hello ladies, just thought id pop my head around the door :wave:
iv just come off my honeymoon today and was thinking of you all yesterday getting exited to meet you ;) well.. hello! i hope your all having a lovely pregnancy and congrats to us all :cheer: heres a few of our wedding pics if any of you are interested and also today i came home to a big exiting box from ebay.. MY DOPPLER! i have been waiting for it for a whole month! yay to finding little bubs heartbeat 5mins after tearing the box appart! haha! :dance:

xxx Love to all

married5.jpg

married4.jpg

married2.jpg

married.jpg

gorgeous wedding pics!! i may sound silly but is this who i think it is but changed profile name? if so HI!!!! if not still HIII hehe xxx

hey :wave:

welcome to 2nd Tri - looks like you had a fab wedding day - gorgeous!! :D

Welcome hun and what gorgeous wedding pics! You look stunning!
Sarah x

Heyyy what an entrance lady !!!

Gorgeous pics congrats on the big day everything looks stunning andd....

Welcome to the second tri gang :D !!!!

:hug: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :hug:

Lovely pics hun, congratulations on your wedding!! Also welcome over to Tri 2!! :cheer: x

Welcome to 2nd tri :wave: congratulations on getting married! :cheer:
Love the pics, you look gorgeous :hug:

Hhi and welcome to the 2nd tri.. and I must say...WOW on your wedding pictures, you look stunning. Congratulations!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

[quote="charlotteheys85]
gorgeous wedding pics!! i may sound silly but is this who i think it is but changed profile name? if so HI!!!! if not still HIII hehe xxx[/quote]

:wink: hey there sweety x thankyou for all your lovely comments ladies! xx

Hey hun, welcome to the 2nd tri!! Your wedding pics are gorgeous, you look stunning! xxx

OMG hun you look so beautiful!! (well I wasnt expecting otherwise lol)
Im so glad your day went well and you had a lovely honeymoon and your here in tri 2!! YAY!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back