I want to know what's happened!

Kylie1007

Reaction score
When I arrived home just a moment ago there was a police van outside my house and the police keep going in and out of next door bringing boxes and bits of medical stuff out! They have a little boy who has lung problems and occasionally has to go into hospital because he forgets to breathe...I hope nothing awful has happened to him! When I asked the lady opposite if everything was OK, she said no! Didn't like to pry too much!
I don't know if you remember a while back I posted a link to a story about my neighbour who stopped to help a motorcyclist who had fallen off his bike and he sexually attacket her! It's the same neighbour. Also they had a pipe burst and all their floor collapsed. Before we moved in she also fell of a small step and ripped her kneecap off!!! She's had a real run of bad luck!

poor thing hope all turns out ok
i would of asked more questions though
manda xx

Kylie1007 said:
When I arrived home just a moment ago there was a police van outside my house and the police keep going in and out of next door bringing boxes and bits of medical stuff out! They have a little boy who has lung problems and occasionally has to go into hospital because he forgets to breathe...I hope nothing awful has happened to him! When I asked the lady opposite if everything was OK, she said no! Didn't like to pry too much!
I don't know if you remember a while back I posted a link to a story about my neighbour who stopped to help a motorcyclist who had fallen off his bike and he sexually attacket her! It's the same neighbour. Also they had a pipe burst and all their floor collapsed. Before we moved in she also fell of a small step and ripped her kneecap off!!! She's had a real run of bad luck!

:shock: :shock: :shock: I would be curious to know if I knew someone who had that much bad luck..

:hug: Hope everything is ok sounds like she has had her fair share of bad luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back