My 4D Scan piccies!

KirstyD

Reaction score
I had my 4D scan on Saturday, it was lovely! All going well in there and baby is healthy and growing well - so much so LO measuring about 2 weeks ahead on most measurements and she said the baby has a above average sized head, eeeekkkkkkkkk :shock: I'm really hoping that i'm just further on as i was never sure of my dates as i was on the pill, and not just gonna have a massive baby!!

Baby was sleeping with hands in front of its face (just like I do) so couldn't get too many clear face ones and it was hugging right up to the placenta which makes the piccies a little less defined but it was amazing to see bubs again. Still managed to stay team green aswell! :cheer:

Here's a few of the piccies!

I0000027.jpg

I0000025.jpg

I0000019.jpg

I0000016.jpg

KirstyD said:
she said the baby has a above average sized head, eeeekkkkkkkkk :shock:

My OH very kindly told me that when he was born he had a HUUUUUGGGGEEEE head :doh: DON'T TELL ME THAT!!! :rotfl:

The pics are lovely, chick... so cute you can make out the face and everything really well. Perhaps you're right and you're just a little ahead :D

hello! :wave:
..........wondered how you got on as i had mine on saturday too!!
lovely pics!! :cheer:
my bubs liked to cover his face up too!! he was a real sleepy little man and looked abit grumpy to start with as we were waking him up!! :rotfl:
........funny as OH is not happy as everyone whos seen the piccies thinks he looks like me!! (poor little bugger!!) :rotfl:
im grumpy if im woke up too!!

Awww brilliant pics! :cheer: :dance:

I was told the same at my 4D scan with Brody and had to have extra growth scans but I was sure the dates were 2 weeks out! Sure enough he came 2 weeks 2 days early at 7lb 15.5oz :D

They are fab !!!!

We had one done about two weeks ago and we were so pleased with it :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks girls!

*CLAIREBEAR* said:
hello! :wave:
..........wondered how you got on as i had mine on saturday too!!
lovely pics!! :cheer:
my bubs liked to cover his face up too!! he was a real sleepy little man and looked abit grumpy to start with as we were waking him up!! :rotfl:
........funny as OH is not happy as everyone whos seen the piccies thinks he looks like me!! (poor little bugger!!) :rotfl:
im grumpy if im woke up too!!
He he! I've had a look at your pics too, your's are great, so clear! It's just facinating watching them move around in there isn't it!

jools221181 said:
I was told the same at my 4D scan with Brody and had to have extra growth scans but I was sure the dates were 2 weeks out! Sure enough he came 2 weeks 2 days early at 7lb 15.5oz :D
I really hope you are right, terrified of labour as it is without having to squeeze out a massive head :rotfl: Be cool if they send me for a growth scan though, love seeing LO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back