My 20 week scan *Updated with a pic*

Glad the baby was well. Pity it had its legs crossed. Hopefully you will find out at the rescan. xx

Well i am "training" (lol) my bladder now gonna do a thread on it in pregnancy chat xxx

glad what you did get to see was all good hun. i didnt have to fill my bladder before my 1st scan at all so cant really help with that. defo try stop peeing inbetween though. like the others said its great for pelvic floor muscles. ive always done it. tmi. lol. xx

oh he or she is a little naughty hee hee

Shauna I.want to know what you're having lol. What's the date of your.next scan? This time.next week i'll have had my 4d scan and know :)
X

Glad all is well with baby, I reckon its a girl, it seems girls are the naughty ones at scans that require rescans lol,

I have thought girl all along :) we will see and yeah i suppose the benefit of it being awkward means i get an extra scan lol. When she was scanning me it moved its hand upto its face...looked like it waved lol.xxx

Last edited:
Ours did exactly the same! Laid on it's front, hands in front of it's face when they were trying to look at it's nose & lips. Turning it's head when they were trying to look at the spine & putting it's hand across the chest when they were trying to look at the heart. I had to walk around the hospital for 20 minutes to try & get bubs to move & also kneel on the bed with my bum in the air to get them to move! 2 hours we were in there & they said we might have to go back the week after. I have a consultant appointment next week & if the pics aren't clear enough I'll need another scan. My hubby reckons we're having a girl cos he says it's as stubborn as it's mum. We're team yellow, so we'll see if he is right in June!

Sunnyb xxx

Awww lol, my hospital never had time considering i went at the wrong time too haha you are very patient waiting to find out the sex i don't know how anyone does it xxx

Glad to hear everything seems fine Shauna :) can't wait to hear what your having! xxx

oh he or she is a little naughty hee hee

Shauna I.want to know what you're having lol. What's the date of your.next scan? This time.next week i'll have had my 4d scan and know :)
X

Haha I'm the same! I don't know why I just really want to know what your having Shauna! Fingers crossed baby behaves next time! Xxx

Cool Flopsy, good luck. I can hold my pee after ive had a pee but i don't think i could go away from the toilet and still hold it...argh why have i got such a week bladder!
I dunno could i drink pop rather than water??? xxx

Hi, I had a pint of milk before my 12 week scan and it worked and pics were pretty clear, so I don't think it should matter what u drink as long as its full.

Yeah i have just read my appointment sheet and it says a pint of fluid...so think i will have a pint of milk, maybe i won't want to pee as bad ... don't ask why i think this i don't know lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back