My 20 week scan later today! (UPDATE PAGE 2, & PICS PAGE 3)

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Well girls have my scan later today, supposed to be working from home today, but can't think straight as want to get it out of the way , just want to see baby moving and hapy in there , with no problems.

We are taking a gamble as this should be the last scan, and taking the kids, it's the holidays anyway so can't leave them here! Thought we would go in and get baby checked out, and then get them in to watch once we know all is well in there from the abnomolly checks, will be the only chance to see baby and tide them over till birth time.

Who is going to guess the sex of baby then, be interested in what you think?:lol:
I thought girl when in Tri 1, certain a boy when in Tri 2 , and now I'm back to thinking a girl again.....

Attachments

• 20 weeks Sticky.jpg
    20 weeks Sticky.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 26
  • 20 weeks sticky front front.jpg
    20 weeks sticky front front.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
awww wotta lovely bump!!!! its so neat and tidy!!!! xxx Good luck with the scan, i think its a girl! 2 of each xxx

i'm thinking girl hope all goes well jj will be watching for updates xx

Last edited:
awww wotta lovely bump!!!! its so neat and tidy!!!! xxx Good luck with the scan, i think its a girl! 2 of each xxx

Trouble is under the t-shirt , it just looks like wobbles round my middle , like I'm a tall slim girl who has let herself go!:wall2: roll on big baby bump

jj are you going to find out what your having?? I think boy to be different

Yay!! What time is your scan? I reckon girl! Good luck Hun, I took my youngest to mine and he loved it. Xx

Ur bumps really comin on now jj...I think girl xx

Bless ya, mine looks huge and wobbly...my OH can see a diff and thnks ev day its getting more rounded xx

;)

Good luck, I'm loving your bump! Mines still a bit blobby!! Lol. Can't wait to see an update! I think girl :D xx

JJ your bump is sooo cool - very neat! I think girl! No reason just think so! x

Good luck at the scan, and I'm so jealous of the bump - can't wait for this little one to grow and give me a proper bump rather that a wobbly belly!!

xxxxx

hope all's well jj... Im gonna go boy cause ur bump starts a little lower than mine... Let us know!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back