My 20 week scan

Eveadel

Reaction score
Hi girls

Had my scan today.

Baby is normal, everthing in the right place and we are having a girl!!!!

Im not even going to bother post the scan picture as it is not a very good one

Another girl to add to the summer baby list.. congrats Eveadel.. you must be thrilled that all is well in there... xxxxx

Was the scan as awesome as everyone says? I had a sneaky scan last week at 17+2 and that was great but only very quick look - cannot wait for my 20 week scan.. want to get that milestone over and done with and find out what my bambino is!!

x

Congratulations on your baby girl!!!!

It makes the little bugger inside you feel so much more real now (only calling mine a little bugger as he is kicking me so hard this afternoon I keep jumping out my chair!!!!! )

Keely xxxxxxxxx

The scan was good, the Sonographer was very thorough. I was really looking forward to this scan and I just feel on a high at the mo. I feel more bonded with my baby as I know it is a her and she is my mummys little girl!!!

Im also looking forward to having my 4d scan done which Im hoping to have done around 26 weeks at the Baby Bond Centre in Maidstone.

Hi Eveadel

I am hoping to get the 4D done at maidstone too.... what package are you going for? I really want the DVD but that £200ish.

Keely xxx

Hiya Keely

I would like the 4d scan option II which is £195. Im not fussed about getting the A4 gloss with option I.

My friend had one at the Portland with her daughter and it was amazing - well worth it.

When are you thinking of having yours done?

I was going to wait till about 30wks as they say the babys skin is not so transparent then and you get a better pic, but OH is out of work at min so the clock is ticking!!!! Fingers crossed. Let me know if you book yours

Keely xxxx

I will let you know Keely

I was going to go about 26 weeks as they still have abit of room to move. I didnt give it a thought about the skin being transparent maybe I will go in between at 28???

Hi,

Congratulations.........another little girl!!!!

Glad the scan went well!

Amy xx

congratulations on your scan - another little girl....

x

Congratulations!!

It's nice to hear of a girl, there are lots of boys around this year too.

I've booked a 4D scan today, we've gone for a 30 minute appointment, you get 5 black and white prints and a 25 minute DVD for £95 which I think is really good value.

Got it booked for when I'm off over Easter when I'm 28 weeks, really can't wait for that.

thats a well good price... who is doing it? (What company)

xxxxxxxx

Congratulations, you must be so pleased.

Nikki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back