• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My 13 year old son has been mugged

libs

Reaction score
Josh went to the skate park locally this afternoon with 2 friends - they go all the time and although there have been some problems with the park since it opened - the skaters all stick together and are safe. It started to rain and they went to the nearby city centre (we're a small city :D ) to visit the skate shop instead - on the way back they got mugged by some 16 year olds. Josh has been punched in the face and has a cracking bruise on his cheek - his friends have also been punched and kicked.

All they stole off them was their T tools (skaters tool) and bottles of water..the boys were chavs and wouldn't even know what a t tool is. :evil:

They hit them first - then took the stuff from the floor... :evil: :evil:

Been to the police station, they took one of the boys off to drive round and look for them and are coming to take statements off us later.

Going to drive round tomorrow with Josh and have a look round. Luckily we've just found out (via my sister who works at the shopping centre :wink: ) that they do have them on CCTV (but we're not supposed to know that ssssh!)

I'm soooooooo angry :x :x

OMG thats awful hun. hope you lad is ok. hopefully the muggers will get whats coming to them :evil:

gahh might of known they'd be chavs
i rele thought the chav/grunger skater fued thing had blown over
16 year old picking on 13 yr olds what ****s

:evil: :evil:

Tell me about it...that's all it was.

Grrr police just called and said as Josh didn't have anything stolen his wasn't as serious as the other two....he had his bag stolen with the stuff in - :?

OMG im so sorry to hear that, what a bunch of cowardly little toss pots!

Hope your boy is ok :hug:

little pieces of Sh*t! how awful, i hope Josh and his friends are ok things like this can really shake them up poor little soul :hug:

:shock:
That is disgraceful, hope your son isn't too shaken up about it.
Hope the police catch them - although what can they do if they do get them? They will probably just get a caution :x

libs I live in the midlands whereabouts are you?

you can pm if you don't want everyone to know

I hope they catch them :twisted:

Apparently it is quite serious as it is robbery with violence. :shock: So more than a caution when (not if - if I have to spend the next week driving to the skatepark and surrounding areas we will get them)

Josh is ok - I'm not stopping him going skating as this could have happened just round the corner or on the way to school.

He's said he's actually quite glad he got hit :? cos now he knows how it feels and he isn't as scared anymore.

He just keeps saying sorry as they didn't think of calling the police straight away poor things :(

Thats good to hear - hope they throw the book at them!

Your son is very brave and sounds very mature, he's obviously a credit to you.

aww bless him, he sounds a strong boy though, hope they get the shiits who done it... :hug:

Oh how horrible. Josh sounds like a strong boy. Hope he is ok and hope they get caught and punished.

Poor lads :(

I hope they catch the twats and they get more than just a bloody slap on the wrist.

It's truly a sad and pathetic world we live in today. If you're not a chav you're a target, they are the lowest of the low, the druggie scum, the dregs of society. I hope your son isn't too badly hurt...

Josh is ok - just a bit more black and blue today as the bruising comes out. I've had a horrible night though - couldn't get to sleep - ended up wandering about the house in the small hours. I coudln't stop thinking about the fact that all the attacks I've heard of down there - noone called 999. It's like these children think that being robbed or attacked isn't enough to call it. Although Josh and his friends weren't on the skate park when it happened they were close and there's been lots of these attacks on skaters just recently.

I think they're scared of being accused of calling the police for nothing..I'm wondering if we could do a little campaign to encourage the kids to call 999 when this happens. So my mind's going overtime and I'm wondering if I could get a little sponsorship from the skate companies to produce little credit card size flyers encouraging them to call 999 if this happens and a little more safety info like how to contact the PCSO who are responsible for the park for minor offences etc. This is the largest skate park in the country and it's set in a brilliant place with a HUGE playground for children with loads of play equipment as well.

Hmmm have to think about this :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back