anyones husband/boyf work for the council?

trixipaws

Reaction score
grr im SO annoyed! :x

last week for some unknown reason our wheelie bins werent emptied (ours and our 2 next door neighbours i think). i foned the council and the lasy said they knew about it and a collection would be made later in the week. so we left our bin at the bottom of the backstreet all week, inconveniently having to traipse there everyday with bags of sh*tty cat litter and sh*tty nappies along with other rubbish.

well, they didnt come, and today was collection day again. cheeky buggers left stickers on our bins saying they were too full and heavy! well, they will be as they got 2 weeks worth of sh*t in them thanx to them being lazy asses last week! and what are we supposed to do, just pile sh*t into the street and attract rats? if they cant empty them coz they too full this week how full do they think they gonna be next week? and the week after that? grrrrrrrrrr im really pissed off coz iv foned them and iv been nice even tho i felt like kicking off coz i thought i wouldnt get anywhere icking off but being nice got me nowhere! i just got mugged off :x

what can i do, what can i threaten them with?

grrr effing £100 a month council tax for this shit :twisted:

My dad is a councillor.

Ring up the council, tell them you want your bin emptied TOMORROW.

IF they say no, or if they dont turn up.

Tell me the name of the local council and i will get me dad to contact a fellow councilor in your area, and THEY will tell em :)

My boyfriend is a plasterer, he's a messy bugger too!

Sorry I can't help hun

:)

Lozzi you are a gem!!! Do that trix, threaten higher powers on the barstweards!!

That happened to us once and because the my mum knew the councillor she phoned him. The bin was emtied by the end of the day :lol:

Be glad you get once a week collections. My council run the fornightly bin collection and weekly recycling collection. We pay about £94 a month council tax.

I am going to have to ring up about having a wheely bin as at the moment they leave bin bags in the door and i have to store the rubbish in my gas and electricity meter cupboard. Not nice after two weeks especially in the summer.

God knows what its gonna be like when baby comes along with all the nappies.

Sorry to budge in on your thread.

Go lozzie! Thats so cool! would love to do that to my local council, their total arseholes!

Bless.

IF anyone has any council problems, me dad is the a policitical law advisor for councillors nationally, so doesnt matter were u live, he can get ya help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back