My 12 Week Scan... UPDATED WITH PICS :)

KellyHook

Reaction score
The day is finally here....well tomorrow :dance:

i have my appointment at 11.20am, im very excited..:lol:

BUT also very nervous, :shock: i have had horrible dreams for the past 3 night about little baba... i will just be pleased once i see babys heartbeat and walk out with a picture of our little baby!!!

Hopefully i will be able to :nap: tonight...

xx

Wow!! Can't wait to see the pics, love the first scan (after that big sigh of relief that there is a baby there). I have another 6 weeks to wait.....

Hope all goes well. x

So exciting, I think that's the big landmark we're all waiting for.
Lucky you and good luck xxx

Last edited:
Thank you, i will show you my pic tomorrow!!! :) x

Yay! How exciting! Will be thinking of you, can't wait to see if there's one or two in there :) x

Yes me to jen, :) i do think that there is only one in there i think i just have a serious amount of bloating going on!! but it seems to be calming down now... but we will see... xx

good luck kelly! not long to go! hope it all goes ok! and hope you get a loverly clear picture :) (mine go blurred :( as baby moved! looks like homer simpson! as facial features are all elongated!)

Good luck chick and enjoy it.

Can't wait to see your pic x

Just looked at my watch and it's 11.22 :) :) good luck and hugs xx

30jnp1e.jpg

2lt3wbs.jpg

2i0rmuf.jpg

i am back from my 12 weeks scan... everything is fine :)

i have been put forward 2 days.. so i am now offically 12weeks today.. due the 15th august..

Baby jumping around everywhere.. heatbeat seen..... soooo soooo HAPPY!!!!!

Yay!!!!!! So glad baby was giving a good performance. You can breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy the next 28 weeks. Only 8 weeks til you see baby again! x

Last edited:
Arrww look at that little tiny baby its so cute. Congrats. Its better to forward with the days then for them to say your less then you though you were. Great pics xxx

Ah your pics are gorgeous chick. You can look forward to Tri 2 now x xx

Lovely pic honey you must be over the moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back