mw 2morrow

chezzabell

Reaction score
Hiya I have my 2nd app with MW 2morrow and really hoping I get to hear HB, taken the kids with us aswell so they can hear it, cant wait :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :D

I took my son with me to hear the heart beat and he said "choo choo!" now when i ask what's in mummys tummy he doesn't say 'baby' he says 'train', he's gunna be one confused kid when the baby is born! :lol:

I loved it too, although I had a student with her who tried to find it and she couldn't and I felt so sorry for her as she was getting all flustered. The midwife took over and found it straight away.

Enjoy x :cheer:

So you have a mw appointment at 16 weeks? I don't get seen to again until my 20 week scan after having my 12 week scan!

Ah good luck, hope all goes well and you and kids get to hear heartbeat :hug: :hug:

Carley1985 said:
I took my son with me to hear the heart beat and he said "choo choo!" now when i ask what's in mummys tummy he doesn't say 'baby' he says 'train', he's gunna be one confused kid when the baby is born! :lol:

LOL that made me chuckle Carley, very cute :lol:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
So you have a mw appointment at 16 weeks? I don't get seen to again until my 20 week scan after having my 12 week scan!

i get to see mine every 4 weeks :D

Aww hope you get to hear baby, my midwife didnt listen to baby at my 16wk appointment :(

hope all goes well hun and you get to hear babys heartbeat :)

Mine didnt listen to my babs heartbeat either at my 16 week appointment, she said we would have a go at having a listen at my next appointment which is the 23rd of December!

ShineyHappyPeople said:
i get seen at 15/16 weeks too mabe you should phone your midwife to double check :hug:

my midwife was on holiday but the stand in midwife listened for babies heartbeat at my 16wk check up. She tried for 10 mins to find it and couldnt lol!! She kept apologising for worrying me. Was a good job i had managed to find it the day before on my doppler at home or else i might have got a bit worried, especially as we dont get the standard 20 wk scan up here. (i am getting growth scans every 4 wks from 28wks tho so its not too bad)

She measured the height of my belly and it measured spot on 16cm so that told me that everything was growing as it should. So dont be worried if she cant find it, baby might just be lay in an awkward position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back