Must have Xmas foods/treats?

positivity :)

Reaction score
I'm just putting together my Xmas food shop list and the only xmas type thing I want is a run of quality street :oooo: have to have them at Xmas!

What are ur Xmas must haves? Ooh also those orange cream thins? Peanuts? Hmmm I'm feeling hungry now!

Quality streets are a must have and after eight mints and fudge and terrys chocolate orange and bucks fizz when not pg and then mini sausage rolls atc for a buffet on xmas day night omg im so unhealthy lol xx

Quality streets are a must have and after eight mints and fudge and terrys chocolate orange and bucks fizz when not pg and then mini sausage rolls atc for a buffet on xmas day night omg im so unhealthy lol xx

Awwww Terry's chocolate orange!! Of course!

Mum always buys me a big box of toffifee, never eat them the rest of the year but stuff myself silly with them at Christmas! Also ferrero rocher! Yum :)

Danish butter cookies ... Nuff said!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

My in laws have been spoiling us with hotel chocolat. Now it seems like part of xmas!
Ginger and orange chocolate coated things, chili penguins and a box of selections. And mint thins of course
Tbh i would happily munch on Quality street, i am not a chocolate snob.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

The one and only thing I care about on Christmas day: Smoked Salmon.

Yule log and extra thick cream and party food xx

Always have to have nuts,pickled onions,twiglets and baileys lol

For me the must haves are twiglets, dry roasted peanuts, biscuits, pringles and plenty of pepsi

I only ever have pate around xmas. Mmm brussels pate on crackers!

Love stollen aswell :)

Tapatalking :)

I have to have home-made sherry trifle and chocolate roulade. I am addicted to bread sauce AND cranberry sauce. Also agree that pâté is essential. We have a ceremonial opening a tin of roses on Xmas eve. Mmmmmh!
I have a tin of posh biscuits for guests dropping in as well. I'm bloody hungry now!

I have all of these foods mentioned stored up already for Christmas bar chilli penguins and sherry triffle but I'm
Making one next few days as I like fresh cream and don't want it to go off last min job

Just had a look in the Crimbo cupboard and we have the following:

Bailey's
Champers (gift from work)
Prosecco (for NYE)

tin of Roses
smaller tub of Celebrations
jumbo pack of chilli peanuts
tub of festive cheese & onion hula hoops (they are shaped as stars!)
x2 biscuit selection tins
2 packs of mint Matchmakers
1 pack of orange Matchmakets
2 tubes of Pringles
jar of silverskin pickled onions

I just need to get my party food, for Boxing day, and I am sorted! I'll also get a Crimbo log cake.

We are at my Mum's for Christmas dinner so we'll get leftovers for sarnies!

xxxxxxxx

This is some of what we have but we have over double now
pasy3emy.jpg
gy8e4y4u.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member