Mums with 3 or more kids

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Morning :wave:

I was just wondering if your stretching pains got worse or less in your third pregnancy?

I had the period type cramps with my first 2 pregnancies pretty early on but this time I havent had any.

Is it possible that where my womb already knows what its doing I might not feel the stretching pain because its already stretched twice?

I've had three successful pregnancies, the last with twins. I must say that I found it alot easier than i thought it would be. I definately believe your body learns along the way, I had minimal backache and the odd stretchy pain, thats it xx

I am on my 6th and i think with me it has varied but that may to do with the age gaps, i have done 2 years then 5 years, then 10 months, then 4 years now 15 months it will be. with this one i didn;t feel much at the beginning its only now i am feeling more stretching pains but i think i am alot bigger than i have been with the others.

Thanks girls I feel more reassured now. I was starting to worry that the only symptom I have is mood swings. I dont know how far gone I am which doesnt help much and all I know is that I THINK my last AF was either the end of Nov or beggining of dec x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back