multigravidas (?)

trixipaws

Reaction score
did i get that word right lol this is a question for mums of 2 or more :lol:

its about- guess what?????????? baby sex!

so far this pregnancy feels EXACTLY the same as the pregnancy with millie, all the symptoms etc, and also the "aura" of it (iykwim?)

i am curious if y'all pregnancies felt the same, and were the same sex, or felt different, and were the same sex, or felt the same and were different sexes or felt different and were different sexes??!!

i am just curious! and eager! i dont think i have a preference this time but i'm slightly childlike in that i just cannot waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait to find out dammiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

14 weeks seems like agessssssssssss to wait to find out!

:D

Well i have had all boys and i can probably say i have been pretty much the same in every pregnancy athough i had more definate cravings in my first pregnancy than in the last 3.

I think i am carrying them all the same too and i was huge with all of them so that hasn't changed either!

with my girls i looked and felt really rough and had really bad morning sickness, with the boys i felt great, my skin was great and i was 'blooming' so they say and with the boys i only felt sick

With my 1st girl I had a pretty much symptom free pregnancy apart from slight sickness at the beginning.
With my 2nd girl I had awful sickness for the 1st 4 months and lost loads of weight, then as soon as that cleared I had SPD for the remainder of the pregnancy. Plus I had unexplained bleeding through most of the pregnancy.
With my boy I had slight sickness for a couple of months and that was it, I could almost forget I was pregnant, nothing at all :D
So my 2 girls were totally different but with my boy I did have a good idea it was a boy right from the start.

I carried my girls differently (Seren was all over, Cally was to the front only and very neat), and both pregnancies were very different including cravings. But then again I would, wouldn't I :lol:

Early pregnancy symptoms were the same but milder in my second pregnancy, the only difference was that with ds2 my boobs were bigger and more painful. Later on I got SPD this time which I didn't get with ds1 . Generally though they were pretty similar pregnancies and obviously both boys.

Last edited:
i had similarities and differences in all my pregnancys and have 5 boys and 2 girls but cant say the boys were the same as eachother other or the girls, or that the boys were different from the girls if that makes sence :think:

Totally different pregnancies! Aaron I felt and looked awful! I could barely eat for the first 12 weeks and just felt rough in general and bthat everything was an effort, my hair was rank!

With Tamzin I felt brilliant, barely felt pregnant until I got heavy in the last few weeks. I bdidn't feel tired or sick or anything! I felt a bit weird the day I was due on and knew I should test but don't know if that's cos I was expecting it. I didn't put on as much weight with her either.

Isaac was a dream pregnancy, I'd carry him over and over :D
Ophelia wasn't, sickness and fatigue :( but I'd labour and give birth to her every day :D So for me, different symptoms meant different sexes :hug:

Most of my symptoms with Kieran were alot different from when I was pregnant with Nathan.

My symptoms were so different that I thought Kieran was going to be a girl. Was quite suprised when the woman doing the scan said I was having a boy.

I did have a few symptoms that were the same though as with Nathan, but not that many. Most were different

My pregnancies with my two boys (first and second) were different my third was similar to my second and third was my daughter. I am carrying this one identically to my third and this one is a boy so in essence No I don't believe similarities in the pregnancy are any indication of the babies sex sorry Trix.

ah, ok! so my similarities to my first are completely irrelevant then :lol: i spose its a complete 50/50 chance! (altho i still think girl because we avoided sex around ovulation apparently the long-lived sperm are female, idk how true that is!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back