Were your pregnancies same or different?

katie05

Reaction score
Evening ladies, just being nosey really. :D If you have more than one lo were your pregnancies the same/different and did you carry the same/different? Also what did you have?

I have been much more sick in the early stages with this one but from week 10 have felt the same as my 1st pregnancy. Just starting to get a bump and wondering if ill carry quite 'rounded and low' like last time.
Some people say they carry differently with diff sexes but my friend was convinced she was having a girl as everything was so different with her boy but she had a boy.

Look forward to hearing your experiences. :D

i think i can happily say theyre very dfferent pregnancies :D

I'd say my 1st and 3rd pregnancy's were pretty similar and the 1st was a girl and the 3rd was a boy. My 2nd pregnancy, a girl was totally different from the other 2.

i was alot sicker in the beginning this time but i was working part time so had more time to think about it?? :think:
im alot smaller this time but other than that about the same
dont know what this one is yet, cant wait to find out :D

Apart from slight variations in morning sickness my 3 have all been the same.

This pregnancy is different to my last one in quite alot of ways. Last baby was a boy, don't know what this one is yet though but I think girl :)

katie05 said:
Evening ladies, just being nosey really. :D If you have more than one lo were your pregnancies the same/different and did you carry the same/different? Also what did you have?

I have been much more sick in the early stages with this one but from week 10 have felt the same as my 1st pregnancy. Just starting to get a bump and wondering if ill carry quite 'rounded and low' like last time.
Some people say they carry differently with diff sexes but my friend was convinced she was having a girl as everything was so different with her boy but she had a boy.

Look forward to hearing your experiences. :D
all of them different. just like all of my babies and children

Mine were pretty different. There were some things that were exactly the same but others weren't... Tia did everything in her own time, there was no rhyme or reason to her movements... yet Serena was calm collected early and routine. Labours were vastly different though... :think:

very different, for one I've had worse spd this time, but not had the anaemia this time. Just hoping for an easier labour this time :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back