Did you have different pregnancies for different sex babies?

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Question asks it all really!

I would love a little girl although obviously a healthy baby is the most important...

However at the mo my pregnancy is identical to when I had James. Sore boobs that have grown (but not as much as last time by 6 weeks thank god!) bloated, really tired, but not really sicky only a little bit in the evening.

So I dunno...did you notice that you had different symptoms and different sexes or did it not really have any baring??

Different sexes... different pregnancies, completely! :cheer:

my pregnancies were completely different and i had 2 girls

Ive had compleatly different pregnancies Boy 9 years ago, girl now
I also think the difference in my age hasnt helped, plus the Pregnancy was a huge shock and quite traumatic to suddenly have to think about doing it all again and I think that has had an effect on physical manifestations.

with my girls i had more morning sickness and put on weight alot quicker than i did with the boys, with the boys too i got alot more headaches

I am not a mum yet so shouldnt really be answering this question but a friend of mine had two boys and she had completely different pregnancies with each of them. So I dont think you can go by this. Hope it helps. x

Compleatly different pregnancies but had two boys :)

Jen&James said:
Question asks it all really!

I would love a little girl although obviously a healthy baby is the most important...

However at the mo my pregnancy is identical to when I had James. Sore boobs that have grown (but not as much as last time by 6 weeks thank god!) bloated, really tired, but not really sicky only a little bit in the evening.

So I dunno...did you notice that you had different symptoms and different sexes or did it not really have any baring??

not had previous pregnancy to comment although this has been the most traumatic thing ive ever had to endure (bleeds and whatnot) i'm having a girl.

bit pointless replying really but thought I'd say CONGRATS on your news :dance: xxx

I was a lot more sick this time round, my boobs didn't hurt as much this time, I didn't go off as many foods this time, craved more savoury things at the beginning of my last pg, whereas this time it's been sweet but my bump is pretty much identical to last time :D

Xxx

I don't know what the sex of my second child is yet, but this pregnancy is exactly the same as when I was carrying phoebe, early bleeding, even down to the same days that I was bleeding on more than one occassion. Heavy sickness, exhaustion. All these things make me think it might be another girl, but we are going to wait for the special day to find out the sex, so 5 more months of not knowing. Can I wait that long!!!!

i dont think it makes a different, becoz ive had a completely different pregnancy this time round. And im having another boy :)

I feel completely different this time but obviously don't know yet! :D

The shape of my bump was a little different but that's about it, other than that I felt pretty similar both pregnancies.
I had the same sort of morning sickness that lasted similar amounts of time
I craved moth balls both times
similar aches and pains for both of them

no major differences at all

I had two completely different pregnancies and I had two girls... :)

Although there was the odd thing the same, I was convinced I was having a boy this time round as I felt so different :D

I don't think its the case for everyone but with my two I had complete opposite pregnancies. Isaac was a breeze :D This one came with terrible morning sickness, fatigue, huge early bump.. and she's a girl, so yes different sex means different pregnancies for me so far :)

my pregnancys where really simuler tbh.
(no morning sickness at all, spd, siatica, huge boobs, just a bump no other extra wieght, alot of heart burn, heavy bleeding throughout etc)

and i got two girls :lol: I felt like i knew she was a girl by 20 weeks even tho i didnt find out.

edit - saying that, the labours where COMPLETLY different tho. :cheer:

i had slight differences..

i felt sick with charlotte but was sick with teds.. i had terrible travel sickness with him.. i went off brocoli with charlotte but could eat it with teds..(and she hates brocoli now lol) had excellent pregnancies with both.. knew he was a boy very early on and knew charl was a girl to..(then a few weeks towards the end started having the freaky dreams of haivng the oposit sex) alsao had reallllyyy freaky dreams while preg with teds.. ohh.. and with charl i had zero sex drive.. infact cried at the thought of sex.. and with teds was a sex maniac :D

7 pregnancies, all differnt in one way or another :D

3 pregnancys and all very different first one was a breeze (girl) second i was very very snappy and nasty and put loads of weight on cos i eat everything and anything (girl) this one trouble from the begining (boy) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back