MRI Scan

Aisha83

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this question so I apologise in advance if its not. 20/5/19 I had a full body MRI scan to find out some issues with my back. The lady doing it asked if I could be pregnant and I told her I wasn't sure. She advised that having the scan could greatly harm the baby if I was. I went ahead with the scan because of the amount of pain I'm in and i didn't really believe I was pregnant. Now my period is slightly late which has me worried. But iv read on the Internet on medical sites that the scan has no negative impacts on a fetus. Has anyone had any experiences like this? If so what was the outcome?

I have no experience with scans but if I were you I would test to make sure you're pregnant. You might be getting worried for nothing.x

I agree with kitana. If you are late for your period then you need to test so you know for sure if you are pregnant.

I haven't had the time to get a test this week, my 4month old has had hospital apps all week, today is my first free day so I will get a test then

I agree with the above because it then puts your mind at ease x

I did the test, there was a faint line but unfortunately I started bleeding a few hours ago. Thanks to everyone who replied x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back