Fetal MRI

UrbanBell

Reaction score
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has ever had a MRI in the very early stages of their pregnancy.
I have been booked in as the doctors can't find a gestational sac in my uterus, they also can't see anything in my fallopian tubes.
This may seem strange but I am not sure how far gone I am! It is a long story and if anyone has read any of my last posts you will understand. I could be 7 weeks, my last 'complete' AF was 25/07, which is why my Dr is concerned he can't see anything. But around the time AF was due again (26/08) I had a positive pregnancy test, only a faint positive (HCG level of 14.9) and also some bleeding. Is it possible that we lost that conception and now I am pregnant again?! And therefore it is too early to see anything. My HCG level 3days ago was 200, still early!
Does anyone have any ideas, should I ask the Dr to wait a bit longer before we do a fetal MRI or should I go anyway and see what happens?
x x

Apparently you won't see anything in the uterus via ultrasound til your HCG levels are 1500

Last edited:
The uncertainty of it all must be frustrating for you.

It might be worth going anyway - even if it is very early, he may be able to give you more information which will enlighten the situation.

Gather as much info as possible if that will help you and make full use of your medical care :)

Best wishes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back