Moving little one into own room :-(

CatD

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone else felt as sentimental as I did when my little girl spent her 1st night in her own room age 5 1/2 months?! She slept fine but I felt as tho my arm was missing & couldn't sleep properly! We moved her as my husbands alarm was waking her otherwise would have kept her in longer
When did anyone else move their LO out?:nap:

I moved my youngest 2 out at 5/6 month and lucas was moved out at about 7 weeks coz OH had a cough and was disturbing him all the time. I still bring the boys into the bed for morning cuddles tho xx

Annabelle moved into her own room 2nights ago!! 3 months and a week old. totally agree. i was paranoid and could not stop looking at the monitor

I'm working up to it now, Cahal is almost too big for his moses basket and there's no room for the cot in our bedroom so he has to go into his new room soon :( I know I'm going to really struggle and be totally paranoid to start with, but I'm his mummy, that's my job, right lol? SOOOO not looking forward to it!!

Mine were aways 6 months - i'm not looking forward to it this time Sarah being my last :(

Owen is in cot in our room, luckily just about fits in. He was too big for moses basket weeks ago, quite a big lad!! Think I'll be moving him into own room after Christmas, so he'll be four months. He's a very loud sleeper!! but am used to his snores by now. Imagine it must be really hard moving them out!

Well, 2 days on and feeling much better about my little girl moving into her own room! Both of us seem to have slept better and although she still wakes at 430-5 am for a breastfeed she seems to settle more quickly to sleep again. I can thoroughly recommend getting a crib tho to bridge the gap between a Moses basket and cot. We got ours new for £90 but a few friends have got them second hand and bought a new mattress. Because they aren't used for long, second hand cribs are often in good condition.
Next week it's weaning! Yikes!

I was glad to get a little space back if I'm honest not only that mine were always fidgets at the slightest move/noise so slept mouch more cozy in there own rooms and space.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back