Moving house

Lulabell

Reaction score
We are moving house on the 2nd of June...can't wait! New place is huge! Just wondering if anyone has any tips on moving house with a young bubba? He will be just over 4 month old. I'll be looking after him while hubby and co move everything.

Also, I want josh in our room until he is 6 months but everyone seems to think I'm being silly wanting him for that long? I thought that was the recommended length of time?

Hey hub I moved house when LO was 2 months. lO is formula fed so I left her with family for the odd day so I could pack etc.

With regards to sleeping in your room it's up to you. I moved LO into her own room at 3 months because she slept through and we kept waking her .

Good luck x

Apologies for any typos!

I think it depends on when your ready. There is no way I would (if we had a room) because Tyler's up 4-5 times a night so I'd get no sleep then! If he slept through I might. I'd just play it by ear when you move in.

Hannah will be going into her own room in a couple of weeks so she will be three months. I think we wake her and she definitely wakes me cos she a noisy sleeper!!! Lol, like sleeping next to a pig :) xx

I can't bear to move Kynon and he's 7 months, oh wants to move him but i feel sad about it plus its me who is up 20 times a night!
I think as its a strange and new house it would be best to have him in with you at first until he is used to his new room and house, there's no rush after all x

I had lexie oin our room untill she was 8months I won't be in any rush to move junior into his osn room either!!xx

Agree with pinky we r moving all being well middle of June and I will put O in his own room cos he sleeps thru now

I agree with Sarah, give him a chance to settle in. I miss baby I only see her 7-7 I miss the night time
Cuddles xx

Apologies for any typos!

Move your little guy into his own room when you're ready. The recommendation is 6 months. We are planning to move K next weekend when she is three months old because she is too big for her bassinette and I think we wake her up. It's all personal choice. Xx

Thanks ladies. Think I will have him in our room for 2 weeks or so then move him into his own room. Hubby loves having the tv on and I know it disturbs josh. :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back