Moving house with a 5 wk old!!

ForestLas80

Reaction score
Advice to others-don't do it unless u really have to!!! We've moved 2 villages away and am amazed at how knackering it was even though it was mostly just me feeding and looking after our 5wk old Fin and the animals. We're in the new house hut a lot of boxes everywhere! Arrggghh

And I thought moving in and decorating 2 weeks before I was due to pop was bad! Can't even imagine what it would be like with a little baby as well. I'd like to know how you've managed it lol!

Flip I'm moving next month and my little one will be bang on 7 months!! And she's into absolutely EVERYTHING!!

But she always wants attention too so it's proving difficult to even get my stuff boxed up for moving (not that I have much mind lol) but I'm dreading it and then the UNPACKING!! ARGH! Lol

Well done you! x

Flip I'm moving next month and my little one will be bang on 7 months!! And she's into absolutely EVERYTHING!!

But she always wants attention too so it's proving difficult to even get my stuff boxed up for moving (not that I have much mind lol) but I'm dreading it and then the UNPACKING!! ARGH! Lol

Well done you! x

Get masses of help with your move if you can. I personally wish I was rich enough to pay those companies to pack your house up, move it and unpack in new house. Maybe next time! alternatively don't be anywhere near the houses when u move-spend the day with your 6montj old at a friends til it's done! That's what I should have done!!! Our routine went completely out the window and he's been snacking on the boob and napping instead of feeding for a while and longer sleeps-oh well normality will return at some point. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back