Moving House AGGHH!

Bee7

Reaction score
Me and OH have finally moved into our new house over the weekend. We've managed to get all of the big bits in and we're now living there but we're in that annoying interim period where we have no utility accounts set up, no tv and no internet. To make matters worse, i'm back at work today when all i want to do is be sorting things out at the house AND we tried putting the cot up this weekend only to find it has bits missing and won't be suitable (it's a second hand one we got free so can't really complain too much). I'm just feeling v unsettled at the moment and finding myself constantly worrying about money. It's all very real now we have to start paying rent/bills again and i'm hoping we're going to be able to cope when baby arrives.

On a happier note, i had my 25 week midwifes appointment this morning and everything is measuring normally yay. Also listened to baby's heartbeat which was lovely...although suprisingly loud and fast! At first i thought something was wrong but then she said all babys have really fast heartbeats.

Missing my dose of PF in the evenings because we don't have the internet yet, but will be sneaking on during the day at work. Hope everyones doing well :) xxxx

Aw hun take care of yourself. All the bills and admin will get done eventually - perhaps just make a big list and then you can work your way through it slowly. I find writing things down helps me a lot!! Also I find writing down every single purchase helps me when we're short of money - blimmin annoying but it just makes you so aware of where your money is going.

Hope you enjoy your new home xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back