Movements.

charlene09

Reaction score
So I am 24+5 with an anterior placenta. So not the best of movements to start with but surely I should be feeling regular movements by now.
I can't help but worry something is wrong by the lack of movements. If it weren't for my belly I don't think I'd of noticed I was pregnant.

When should I start to feel good movement

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have an anterior placenta and started feeling strong regular movements between 21&23 weeks.
If you're worried ring and speak to your midwife, they'll be able to reassure/advise you xxx

I'm gonna give them a call. Her heartbeat is fine but surely they cannot just go off that x

Your pattern of movements won't be recognisable until 28 weeks. Your anterior placenta will get in the way of perceived movements. If you have gone from lots of movements to absolutely nothing try hot and/or cold drink. Lying on your left side and a sugary snack and see if baby moves. If still no movement mw should come out and listen in. If she is then concerned she could ring hospital and see if they can assess you. They may then scan you. They don't usually do a monitoring until you are 28 weeks.

I'm 22 wks Thursday and no pattern of movement yet just the odd thump now and again and some flutters

I'm 22 weeks with an anterior placenta and like others have said there's no rhythm to his movements just yet. Definitely get in touch with your midwife if it puts your mind at rest though!

When I wanted my little one to move for some reason (such as leg in rib) I use to put an ice pack at the top of my bump & a warm drink or wheat bag at the bottom, baby always moved away from cold towards the warmth. Worth a try? x

When I wanted my little one to move for some reason (such as leg in rib) I use to put an ice pack at the top of my bump & a warm drink or wheat bag at the bottom, baby always moved away from cold towards the warmth. Worth a try? x
Good idea thankyou x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back